No reward blizzcon

Bug Report
hello, i picked pavel in blizzcon championship but i didn't get any reward by picking him and got nothing from him winning.
Have you even read the article about it? It clearly states how and when will your card pack be given to you. Bug forum is not for complains of uneducated...

http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20303036
11/07/2016 02:27 AMPosted by Mazvis
Have you even read the article about it? It clearly states how and when will your card pack be given to you. Bug forum is not for complains of uneducated...

http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20303036
You mean, "complaints of the uneducated"; that ironic backfire of your dickish comment. You should of just ended it after the first sentence when you were informative.
11/07/2016 08:42 AMPosted by Ketroc
You mean, "complaints of the uneducated"; that ironic backfire of your dickish comment. You should of just ended it after the first sentence when you were informative.

There are no less than five posts on the first page with your question already answered. We've been answering these for weeks and barring late nights with the spam, and sometimes despite the spam, there is no less than three. Even then, the answer is in the blog, on the character selection page, and easily searchable using the search function at the top of the forum.

Why should he show you, or anyone like you, any respect when you're too lazy or too stupid to find the obvious answer yourself?
11/07/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Inien
11/07/2016 08:42 AMPosted by Ketroc

There are no less than five posts on the first page with your question already answered. We've been answering these for weeks and barring late nights with the spam, and sometimes despite the spam, there is no less than three. Even then, the answer is in the blog, on the character selection page, and easily searchable using the search function at the top of the forum.

Why should he show you, or anyone like you, any respect when you're too lazy or too stupid to find the obvious answer yourself?

Well said! I wholeheartedly agree!!