How can i contact blizzard

Community Discussion
Hi does anyone know how to contact bluzzard's community managers for hearthstone
Dude, at the bottom of this page, left side is a support button.
Where I can actually talk to a blizzard manager
You have to start somewhere and it's the only option (that I'm aware of) available to us.
Does the @ and the managers name work
What are you trying to contact us about?
Is there some way I can contact you alone
01/20/2017 10:39 AMPosted by Shadowmoon
Is there some way I can contact you alone

Bow Chicka Wow Wow
01/20/2017 10:36 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

If u look at this guy's post history he's been spamming stuff about some chat thing he's trying to get started nd also just the other day he went off on everyone who plays hearthstone cus Noone would use his chat hes trying to promote. So Imo he probably just trying to get ahold of someone at blizzard to !@#$% more or try to pitch u guys something.
So, if it is an ingame matter or an issue you are having with a Blizzard product;

01/20/2017 08:09 AMPosted by RHK
at the bottom of this page, left side is a support button.

If you wish to contact Blizzard in regards to something else, like a "pitch", there are contact at Blizzard.com.

There are specific channels for whatever reason anyone would wish to contact Blizzard. Contacting a Community Manager directly doesn't necessarily have one.
01/20/2017 11:44 AMPosted by KingRelliK13

If u look at this guy's post history he's been spamming stuff about some chat thing he's trying to get started nd also just the other day he went off on everyone who plays hearthstone cus Noone would use his chat hes trying to promote. So Imo he probably just trying to get ahold of someone at blizzard to !@#$% more or try to pitch u guys something.

I was yelling because I can't stand players who hate the game and this chat thing would help the community there is a simular card game I play that help out the community by using this chat app for chat and tournament use other than just spamming messeges on forums instead
Hey, it's the "official" chat, after all! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752431208

I've contacted you guys but it says come back in a couple weeks
01/20/2017 12:21 PMPosted by Dark
Hey, it's the "official" chat, after all! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752431208

I don't know what your problem is why do you hate this idea so much for if you hate the game so much why even comment
OK... Long story short because Shadowmoon is sort of awkward about explaining it...

Telegram is an app that he has no affiliation with aside from using it... But... It's a live chat system that Community tournaments can be organized through

Me and Reaver have been talking about Guilds/ Tourneys... And soooo I checked out Shadowmoon's proposal... It seems legit outside his inability to promote it

Why Shadowmoon took a step outside Shadow Era and jumped into Hearthstone who knows? But for whatever reason he thinks a live chat would benefit the community... Now why the obsession *shrug*

And I'm not gonna get into him getting a temporary ban for his behavior the other day... But LOL