How good is rank 10?

Play Mode Discussion
No matter what others say, I just reached rank 10 and boy am I happy about it! Good luck to all of you
I made to rank 4 this season

Rank 10 is definetly above average and I think it's pretty good
Got rank 10 for the 1st time ever on the first day of the season today! Don't know if I improved or just lucked out though lol. anyways....from my experience getting rank 10 seems to mean that you have invested some time into the game and means that you probably know what you're doing but still make mistakes fairly often, but are probably playing a deck that makes you able to come back from behind, or your opponent misplays more than you do. But its all based on when you make it and how long you have played in my opinion.
Rank 10 is quite good.

IMO. The different between rank 5 and 10 just about the mastering the deck.

Teching meta, analyzing mulligan, decision makings is the ones that get you to rank 5.

At rank 5, its about time allocation, endurance, self discipline, tilt prevention and anger management to get you to legend.
If you make the top ten you're in the top 8% of players so be proud of yourself!

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/File:Ranked_play_percentages.jpg
Some freakin necromancers in this thread.
04/01/2018 06:20 PMPosted by AnonymAlts
Rank 10 is quite good.

IMO. The different between rank 5 and 10 just about the mastering the deck.

Teching meta, analyzing mulligan, decision makings is the ones that get you to rank 5.

At rank 5, its about time allocation, endurance, self discipline, tilt prevention and anger management to get you to legend.

I agree with this. I will say the mistake levels my opponents were making drasticly went down when I hit 5. Now I need one more star for 2 and the players I'm playing against are very good and have very well constructed decks and good tech.
Somewhere just after rank 10 the homebrew decks faded out...kinda miss that
Personaly I feel the difference between 5 and legend is mainly volume.
But if your winning 55% of your games it can take a good while to go from 5 to 4 and so on.
Congrats op.
It's better than rank eleven, that's what I think!
You can cleave your way to rank 10 quite easily with a cheap Zoolock or Midrange Hunter.

Nothing spectacular.
02/22/2019 11:54 PMPosted by Swift
You can cleave your way to rank 10 quite easily with a cheap Zoolock or Midrange Hunter.

Nothing spectacular.

It would be easy for me to agree with this as a multi-legend player, but let's keep in mind that not everyone has the same experience. I normally get to rank 5 and then meme the month away. I'm done pushing for legend - there is no motivation to do it again after you've done it once and got the card back.

However, rank 10 is pretty good depending on where you are in your CCG life. It took me a while to reach 10 for the first time because I'd never played a single CCG/TCG in my life! Keep trying for rank 10 and you'll see that you're hitting it every month and soon you'll be setting your sights on rank 5!

Good luck!
rank 10 is for 10years baby
"Herp, I get legend like in 5 minutes every month, it's real easy and if you don't then you are just bad, this game is so easy"

Says the undercover lvl 20 bad player...