When is LoE and TGT leaving standard?

Play Mode Discussion
Cant find anything more specific than 2017... a date or at least month would be good enough.

Thinking about crafting confessor for a reno priest deck, but not sure when it'll be rotated out.
Whenever the next expansion is released. Blackrock is going, too. Last year the first expansion was late April, but who knows...

Edit: Paletress is really good if you're planning on abusing Reno Priest's hero power with Beardo or Garrison Commander. Kodo Rider is another good, cheaper option, though. I'm running both. I was also running Saraad but I dropped him, not quite as good imo. Kvaldir Raider is another cheap option.
Just realised how painful rotation is going to be for my Reno Shadowpriest in Standard :(
12/25/2016 03:53 AMPosted by ShinRon
Cant find anything more specific than 2017... a date or at least month would be good enough.

Depends when the Expansion/Adventure is released and seeing as they got no release date for those its hard to say a date for the rotation aswell. Looking forward to it as it will change things up quite abit I'd imagine since several cards from that year is still key components in alot of decks.
12/25/2016 03:53 AMPosted by ShinRon

Thinking about crafting confessor for a reno priest deck, but not sure when it'll be rotated out.

No one knows the exact date but late april/early may is a safe bet.
Reynad said it would be on April or May, one expansion after next spring expansion (which will be released on February)

So, Spring Expansion (Feb 2017) - > Summer Adventure (April/May 2017) - > End of the Year of Kraken - > Start of a new HS year - > Blackrock, LoE and TGT rotated out
12/25/2016 08:34 AMPosted by NOC
Reynad said it would be on April or May, one expansion after next spring expansion (which will be released on February)

So, Spring Expansion (Feb 2017) - > Summer Adventure (April/May 2017) - > End of the Year of Kraken - > Start of a new HS year - > Blackrock, LoE and TGT rotated out

Smell like bs to me. No way the next exp is february.
12/25/2016 08:37 AMPosted by DMaster2
12/25/2016 08:34 AMPosted by NOC

Smell like bs to me. No way the next exp is february.

Actually, I do expect a Feb or March expansion, but I think that release will be the end of the Kraken and rotate out BRM and TGT. I'm 99% sure I read that the first release of the year would start the next 'year of'.