Hearthstone appearing abnormally small at startup then crashing.

Technical Support
My hearthstone app is opening at an abnormally small size on startup (like maybe 2x3 inches) with a black bar across the display. If I double click the window it jumps to full screen but I am unable to change the display settings, either resolution or fullscreen mode. resolution options don't appear in the menu and selecting full screen does nothing and is then unselected when I leave options and then return. Whenever Isearch for a game an opponent is located but then I am never put into a game. If I close the app and reopen it attempts to reconnect but gets stuck again, and I am then given a loss. I reinstalled and it did nothing, and none of my other applications are having any issues what so ever. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Having the exact same problem
I am using Windows 10 and I have tried manually changing the resolution in the app data. It is automatically changing my graphics height to 200 every time I open the app. I am not sure why this is also causing the game to crash every time I search for an opponent but it is.
02/16/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Hush
Having the exact same problem
Yea, it seems a little random, not sure if a patch has caused this or what. Post here if you find a fix, I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do.
Try using the Reset In-Game Options button in the Desktop App for the game under Options, then Game Settings.
02/16/2017 06:26 PMPosted by Omrakos
Try using the Reset In-Game Options button in the Desktop App for the game under Options, then Game Settings.
That worked thank you very much
Worked for me as well, thank you much!