Graphics Freezing

Technical Support
Everytime I log into Hearthstone, everything is fine until i click on the screen after the daily quests pop up.. they go away and as the play screen comes up it freezes. I can still move my mouse and I can here it going over the characters, just wont move forward.

Before anyone says it.. I have a 1TB HD (7200rpm), GTX960 graphics with the latest Drivers. Phenom II 4 core processor (4.3ghz) and 16GB (3200ghz). I even went as far as rolling back the drivers to see if it was something in there.. no change so I reinstalled the new one and still no change. I did the scan and repair tool for Hearthstone 3x, no change.
I'd recommend posting a dxdiag file.

You have played other 3d games on the system, yes?
yup
I play WoW, Heros, Overwatch, LoL. Have no issues with any of them. However, I am not sure how to post a dxdiag?
You can follow the instructions here on how to get your DXDIAG, I would make note not to post your MSINFO and only post the DXDIAG. Once you save it, just open the text file and post the contents between the [code][/code] tags to make it easier to read.
02/24/2017 11:50 AMPosted by Beigelstin
and post the contents between the [code][/code] tags to make it easier to read.

Bun finds it easier to read and quote not in the code tags. :O
02/24/2017 01:37 PMPosted by rabb1t
Bun finds it easier to read and quote not in the code tags. :O
Ah I usually just copy and save it as a text file, using code or quote tags just makes the forum page a little neater and truncates it so the post doesn't take up the full length of the text. I am curious tho, what is bun?
Bunnnnnnn. Bunny bun bun. Is a me. :) I talks funnah sometimes. ;)
Ah thought it was some parsing tool you used for DXDiags lol
Oh hehehe no, bun just talks crazy sometimes. :)