Play Mode Discussion
I named my anyfin paladin deck "The Fin Condition." Because anyfin can happen is your win condition, but it also has to do with murlocs. I chuckled for awhile after coming up with that. Bad puns are bad.
My decks are called; Shaggro, AggroMan, Murladin, Renage, Meh and Dragons lol
One of my Rogue decks is entitled "The End Is Coming". Its pretty much all removal, a bit of card draw and is designed around casting Gang Up on Doomsayers. I have successfully played 13 Doomsayers in a single game with this deck, a record I am still trying to beat.
Show Me the Monkey - control warrior w Elise.
Every Shaman deck I've ever made has been named Shamwow.
I call my Tempo Mage deck Lightning Turd, and every other deck is a flavor of turd.

Because I am a bad player and I should feel bad about myself.
I had an aggro pally deck I named Aggro Cragadin. Only early 90's kids who watched a certain Nickelodeon show would get that reference...
My Dragon Priest is called Morokei. I'm a nerd -.-
MUrloc SHAMan - SHAMU
02/23/2017 07:04 PMPosted by Geryth
I had an aggro pally deck I named Aggro Cragadin. Only early 90's kids who watched a certain Nickelodeon show would get that reference...

That's a name with guts!
Well it's not too funny but I made an all spell (except Yogg) mage deck. Accidently typed Loets instead of lots so I kept it "Loets spells". I'll name my firstborn Loet lol. Not
Frozen Yogg-urt

pretty self-explanatory.
Vending Machine is my Renomage. Back in Vanilla WoW mages were often known as vending machines as they would start making mana cakes a couple hours before raid and hand them out.

Was close to Christmas when I named my Miracle Rogue deck Miracle on 34th Street.

Named my Wild Freeze Mage "Non-Interactive" just because of Blizzard's view on combo decks.

Named my Hunter deck "Plz god No!" because of the current state of hunter.
The Bad Touch.
Paladin - 'Say Good Knight'
Lady Liafin (Murloc Paladin)
Kazakus' Hoe (Reno Mage)
Charles Darfin (Evolve Shaman)
I once tried C'thun Warlock (ended poorly)

Call of C'thulock.
Frozen nut crunch
Pirate Warrior: Panty Raid.

Murloc/Beast/Dragon Reno: Mur-be-gon.

The retooled Anyfin deck post rotation: Anyfin Happens Again.

There's a certain variation on the pronunciation of "control" which indicates the deck pilot may be "rolling" a person considered despicable or annoying in the United Kingdom.

Most murloc decks end up being named *Mrgrl* something, depending upon class. Like, Shamrglrgl.

Burglary deck once called Gimmedat in tribute to GTA SA

Freeze-Heavy Yogg deck called FroYo.