No sound though headphones :c (PC)

Technical Support
I play hearthstone all the time, but today I logged in and noticed there was no sound playing, no music, effects, voices, nothing. I troubleshooted this problem to see why nothing was playing, and discovered that the sound played though my speaker (aux) and my monitor (HDMI). So my headphones (USB) are at fault, however I have had no problems with it before and it still plays perfectly with everything else. I am using a Razer Kraken 7.1 headphones, and I have checked the mixer on both Windows settings and Razer synapse. I have run out of ideas on what might be causing this issue, and I don't want to settle with using another output as the solution since I want to use my headphones. Any ideas?
Hey Dandy,

There could be several things that could cause there not to be any sound out of the headphones. First thing to try is to connect the headphones to another USB port. Switching ports, I have seen help before. Also make sure that Razer Synapse is up to date. I have seen that disabling Razer Synapse has helped with sound issues like this before. Making sure it is not running could help. On top that I do have some additional steps below for you to try.

• Please run the Battle.net with the Run as Administrator option.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.