7.1 Known Issue

Bug Report
We are aware of an issue currently affecting iOS devices. If you click away your opponent’s card during their turn, there is a chance your game will shut down. However, if you make sure your hand is closed during your opponent’s turn this should not affect you.
Hi, I am currently experiencing this issue and your workaround mentioned above of keeping your hand closed during your opponent's turn is working for me. No crashes with my hand closed.

Thank you, hopefully this gets totally resolved soon.
Now what am I supposed to do during my opponent's turn? Not constantly resize my hand?

Really, the game rewards us for reflexively tapping on things that make noise or show an animation, and now I can't touch the screen without fear of crashing the game. This update made the game unplayable for me. :(
у меня блин не обновляет хс што делать мне хочу обновить у меня пишет нам не удается передать данние што делать
Currently having this issue:
Installed version of iOS: 10.2
Device model: iPhone 6
Mobile carrier: ATT
Server: NA
Can confirm I'm also getting this issue.

Region: EU
Phone: iPhone 6S
Carrier: Vodafone UK
iOS version: 10.2.1
02/28/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Keganbe
We are aware of an issue currently affecting iOS devices. If you click away your opponent’s card during their turn, there is a chance your game will shut down. However, if you make sure your hand is closed during your opponent’s turn this should not affect you.

what about the aspect ratio change that is still not fixed after three months after I got an official blizzard response about that issue under mobile bug report.
Looks like the iOS 10.1.1 isn't affected by this, I don't have any issue on this version (EU, iPhone 6)
Region: NA
Device: iPhone 6
iOS Version: 10.2 (Jailbroken)
Happening to me as well.
Hi, I'm also experiencing this issue. iPhone 6s on iOS 10.2 with carrier Verizon. Also Jailbroken (Rooted) device. Thanks for letting jailbreak users use the mobile port! Can't wait to see this resolved. :)
It's also crashing on my turn for me

NA
IPHONE 6s
iPhone 6S+
Update 10.2.1
Also affecting me.
Very upsetting.
02/28/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Keganbe
My app crashes everytime i open a pack. Do i still get the cards after i drag them and it crashes?
Pls help, if we do not get the cards can we at least get the packs that we lost when it crashes. This has happened a couple of times already.
03/02/2017 03:25 AMPosted by Amberzzero
My app crashes everytime i open a pack. Do i still get the cards after i drag them and it crashes?

Once you put your pack in the middle, just before it explodes open, the cards are already in your collection. The explosion itself and the flips are just fancy way to show you what you got.

So go your your collection, and look for new cards. If there are no new cards, check your "Disenchant Extra" to see if you got the duplicates. Here is a video of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g62EHCr8iyw
The card-crash problem is a catastrophy in it's own but not beeing able to reconnect afterwards and see it count as a loss and have all you ranked stars removed is what bother me the most. Isn't it just better to stop playing the game intill this bug is fixed
Sincerly The Mobile community
03/02/2017 05:56 AMPosted by twistedburn
and have all you ranked stars removed

Could you elaborate more on this? What do you mean "All Ranked stars removed"? Is it reset to Rank 25? Or what?

If that is the case, then make sure that you did no switch between Wild and Standard by accident.
https://i.imgur.com/l5Ay1nu.png
03/02/2017 05:58 AMPosted by Mazvis
03/02/2017 05:56 AMPosted by twistedburn
and have all you ranked stars removed

Could you elaborate more on this? What do you mean "All Ranked stars removed"? Is it reset to Rank 25? Or what?

If that is the case, then make sure that you did no switch between Wild and Standard by accident.
https://i.imgur.com/l5Ay1nu.png