Keep Majordomo Executus in standard!

Play Mode Discussion
I mean, come on!

This is the first time since coldarra drake was released that anyone's even bothered to look at the guy and now there is a card that might make him usable, in what will almost certainly be a meme deck, they're sending him to wild...

Too Soon!

(Also he would be a great replacement for ragnoros in the classic packs, thematically at least)
mor liek Majorlolmo Executus.
Everyone keeps talking about this combo like its amazing but it still relies on a situation where your opponent can kill MajorFail but not have enough damage on board to simply kill Ragnaros before you can play Amara the next turn.

It's really not very practical.
That won't ever happen. Have you seen the cards that are known to come in next expansion? Like "Awaken the Makers"?

The combo anyone knowing of would try out in wild with her

http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/52584-amara-warden-of-hope
03/06/2017 05:09 AMPosted by Arc
Everyone keeps talking about this combo like its amazing but it still relies on a situation where your opponent can kill MajorFail but not have enough damage on board to simply kill Ragnaros before you can play Amara the next turn.

Hence why OP called it a meme deck. It's for the lulz. Like Priest Trap, chances are high that you'll only pull it off 1/6 of the time, which makes it bad for laddering.

But pulling off a fun outcome gives more enjoyment to many players than simply winning a match.
If you're making a meme deck, can't you play it in Wild?
03/06/2017 06:11 AMPosted by Томирис
03/06/2017 05:09 AMPosted by Arc

Hence why OP called it a meme deck. It's for the lulz. Like Priest Trap, chances are high that you'll only pull it off 1/6 of the time, which makes it bad for laddering.

But pulling off a fun outcome gives more enjoyment to many players than simply winning a match.

Exactly!

This is a card that will never be considered OP, however it has enormous potential for fun with awaken the makers and many will die attempting to make it happen - and I salute those brave souls.

This is the sort of card you know you're never going to use competitively, even with that quest card. Keeping it in standard is purely for the fun.

03/06/2017 06:42 AMPosted by Morthasa
If you're making a meme deck, can't you play it in Wild?

Yes I can (and by god will I) but I think it'd more fun in standard. It'd be a very eye opening card for new players seeing how people try and make the poster child of bad legendaries work.

It would be inspiring them to create their own stupid decks that have a 1/100 chance of winning, but when that 1/100 chance comes up they win huge!