iOS Client Issue

Bug Report
iOS client crashes whenever my opponent plays a card.
I have been having a similar issue, not so much as when they play it but when you click on the card to get rid of the animation.
Same here. It's happened to me on consecutive turns & after multiple reconnects, which makes for an overall unpleasant experience. hoping this will get repaired soon, I expect it will get fixed, given that it's a gamebreaking bug.

Edit: I'm using iOS. this thread could be in the wrong place and instead be in the mobile bug report section.
Thanks for your reports. We're trying to reproduce this issue on our end and could use some assistance. For those of you that are experiencing this crash, can you please provide the following information?

Your installed version of iOS (i.e.: 10.1.1):

Your device model (i.e: iPhone 6s+):

Your mobile carrier (i.e: ATT/Verizon/T-mobile):

Thank you for your patience with this matter as we investigate.
Confirming that I am experiencing the same issue on iOS (iPhone 6, 10.2.1) Crashes seem to be related to dismissing card animations. Had 7 crashes in one game - not fun for me or my opponent. Hearthstone can be considered unplayable on iOS at the moment.

Edit - adding requested details: I'm on AT&T, iPhone 6, iOS 10.2.1.
Hi, I started a similar thread.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753605330

iOS version 10.2.1
iPhone 6s
Verizon is my carrier and since the game always crashes when I have wifi turned on, I always have my wifi turned off.

I too have noticed the crash exclusively when touching the card after it appears on the screen after my opponent plays a card. Touching the card (as I'm sure you know) stops the animation and allows you to see the game board. I find the crash is directly related to touching the card when it appears on screen.
installed version of iOS: 10.2.1(14D27)

device model: 6

mobile carrier: Verizon
I have the same game crashing bug when I tap on any event popup.

Device: iPhone 6
System: IOS 10.2
Provider: Verizon

To be clear this issue had never occurred until yesterdays patch, I have not changed provider/phone/system at any time that it could be the cause. In my experience this has a 100% reproduction rate.
I have the same issue.
Device: iPhone 6
iOS 9.1
Verizon

This is really annoying. It crashes 5+ times per game. Please fix this.
I have the same problem too
My phone version is IPhone 6 IOS 10.1.1
Same for me
Iphone 5 ios 10.2.1
Same on iOS 10.2.1 on iPhone 6s
Like Domations said, it occurs when touching the opponent card's
Same on iOS 9.3.5 on Iphone 5s
Like Domations said when i want to touch opponnent card game is crashing
02/28/2017 03:51 PMPosted by Sapperwix
Thanks for your reports. We're trying to reproduce this issue on our end and could use some assistance. For those of you that are experiencing this crash, can you please provide the following information?

Your installed version of iOS (i.e.: 10.1.1):

Your device model (i.e: iPhone 6s+):

Your mobile carrier (i.e: ATT/Verizon/T-mobile):

Thank you for your patience with this matter as we investigate.

I'm having the issue of when you click on the played card it crashes the game. I'm running 10.2.1 version of iOS on an iPhone 6 with Verizon as the carrier. Hope this helps.