Mage deck is way overpowered!!

Community Discussion
anyone else agree the mage deck is way over powered, I just quit a game when i face a mage they can wipe the field with cards that have a small cost, seems like a noobs deck, really annoys me how does everyone else feel about this
Yawn zzzzzzzzz
03/19/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Sanchezz4387
Yawn zzzzzzzzz

mage player by chance?
03/19/2017 09:47 AMPosted by reaper9542
anyone else agree the mage deck is way over powered, I just quit a game when i face a mage they can wipe the field with cards that have a small cost, seems like a noobs deck, really annoys me how does everyone else feel about this

The 4 poster with posts that all relate to mage "noobs" deck. If a low cost card can wipe the field you are either playing zoo or pirate. Either way you don't have room to criticize mage decks that counter your aggro decks.
03/19/2017 10:49 AMPosted by EvilB

The 4 poster with posts that all relate to mage "noobs" deck. If a low cost card can wipe the field you are either playing zoo or pirate. Either way you don't have room to criticize mage decks that counter your aggro decks.

you assume my deck is zoo or pirate ! and i never said they wipe my minions i said they can try reading whats in front of you
03/19/2017 10:59 AMPosted by reaper9542
i never said they wipe my minions i said they can

So to clarify, Mages don't wipe YOUR boards early. You're just concerned because they have the potential to wipe the boards of others early?
03/19/2017 11:42 AMPosted by FirstAvenger
03/19/2017 10:59 AMPosted by reaper9542
i never said they wipe my minions i said they can

So to clarify, Mages don't wipe YOUR boards early. You're just concerned because they have the potential to wipe the boards of others early?

Makes sense. I always complain about decks that have no effect on my decks.
The guy is either fairly new or looking for attention.

1) Assuming the guy is new: No, the mage isn't overpowered or is being kept in check by the more powerful decks right now. It isn't the best deck at this time.

2) Assuming he's looking for attention, don't give him too much or he'll continue complaining to get it.
I just quit against warlock decks. They just rush out creatures and kill you before you can do anything. Waaaaaa. Everyone can complain about a class and have complained after the first expansion
03/19/2017 10:00 AMPosted by reaper9542
03/19/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Sanchezz4387
Yawn zzzzzzzzz

mage player by chance?

I play all characters except rogue
03/19/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Madis
The guy is either fairly new or looking for attention.

1) Assuming the guy is new: No, the mage isn't overpowered or is being kept in check by the more powerful decks right now. It isn't the best deck at this time.

2) Assuming he's looking for attention, don't give him too much or he'll continue complaining to get it.

Control mage is top tier deck atm lol....
I dont think mage is overpowered as a class but imo mage has to many really good spells and the option to keep regenerating new ones. I think they are overdoing the regenerate another spell since there are a lot of usefull and good mage cards atm.

The only card that keeps triggering me is primordial glyph discover a spell and reduce it by 2. I think the reduce is OP since there are almost only usefull or really good spells atm. Since you can choose out of 3 cards its almost impossible to not get a good card.
Everyday, there is a new thread made by a new player complaining about Mage. Methinks it's someone who loathes Mage sooo much that he keeps making alt accounts to complain constantly, in a vain attempt to get the class nerfed.

It needs to stop.
08/02/2017 01:46 PMPosted by Rivini
Everyday, there is a new thread made by a new player complaining about Mage. Methinks it's someone who loathes Mage sooo much that he keeps making alt accounts to complain constantly, in a vain attempt to get the class nerfed.

It needs to stop.

Yeah except the poster before you revived this thread from March. THAT'S what needs to stop.
08/02/2017 02:36 PMPosted by EvilB
08/02/2017 01:46 PMPosted by Rivini

It needs to stop.

Yeah except the poster before you revived this thread from March. THAT'S what needs to stop.

Oh, I didn't realize. There have been a lot of these threads appearing lately, though.

I keep losing to the inn keeper and i can't even get to round 10 to get the legendaries out
7 mana, low cost to do 4 damage to everything
Create murloc paladin deck will outlast mage.. be it freezes mage burn mage or quest mage..
Jade is overpowered, mage is overpowered, the new cards ruined balance so please nerf those old cards from Mean Streets, Hunter is overpowered, Skulking Geist will kill druid finally, I don't use any more than one Geist and it doesn't stop jade like I wanted it to, the free adventure is too hard and I want my money back.

No one is ever satisfied
For die-hard HS players or people who actually drop cash(LOL!) they have more options. But for me, I don't have a deck that comes even close to the cheese of that time-warp-infinite-fireball-bs. I wouldn't say it's overpowered, but I would say that it takes literally zero skill to Google the cards required, buy them with cash, then instantly win 70%+ games regardless of card-draw or skill. It really is, absolutely, 100% a deck that noobs with ego issues play.

Blizz loves it though, it's a great marketing tactic to create a powerful noob-friendly deck that forces the rest of the community to spend money to beat it.
- Blizz, you used to be a company of gamers, for gamers. Now you're just a bunch of corporate goons.
- Mage players, grow up and find other ways to boost your egos(like lifting trucks and not using a blinker!....)