Mage deck is way overpowered!!

Community Discussion
Most spells in Hearthstone deal way to much damage? If the max damage was 3 it would make the game alot more minion based and less of a dumb go face, its ok I have my Ice Block strategy, all other top cards games do it this way and it is a much more enjoyable game! Hopefully Ice Block gets removed sometime this year!!
I think zoo priest is op
03/18/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Juliofranco
I think zoo priest is op

*Whaps with a rolled up newspaper*
Bad troll! No necromancy! Bad! Bad!
I am sorry but Mages are OP. Always have been. The range of tools Mages have at their disposal is just overwhelming. There are always at least 3 different Mage decks in the meta while other classes struggle to get 1. The ease and the lack of countermeasures versus mage combos is annoying.
03/18/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Zver111
I am sorry but Mages are OP. Always have been. The range of tools Mages have at their disposal is just overwhelming. There are always at least 3 different Mage decks in the meta while other classes struggle to get 1. The ease and the lack of countermeasures versus mage combos is annoying.

Ok name 3 mage meta decks at rank 3 to legend please.. ill help you a little.

Secret mage.. and... ohw thats it..
The others you see at 5 are just people trying to beat aggro with mage control decks.. but at 2 and higher. Secret mage
03/18/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Zver111

Right now, there's Zoolock, Control Warlock and Cubelock. There's Dude Paladin, Murloc Paladin and some control variants. There's Combo Priest, Dragon Priest, Resurrect Priest. There's Spell Hunter, Big Hunter, Face Hunter. There's Jade Druid, Ramp Druid, Beast Druid. There's....
I guess there's a lot of people who are playing a mage and denying it here, the mage is overpowered.
03/18/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Grimnosh

*Whaps with a rolled up newspaper*
Bad troll! No necromancy! Bad! Bad!
I'm with you. Mage is totally overpowered, and it shows in the fact that 6 out of every 10 games I play are against mage decks. I'm at a point where some of my decks can beat a lot of them, but it took a lot of building up when it's clear that these mage decks didn't take that much at all.