Any way to skip tutorial?

Play Mode Discussion
I wanna create an alt, but for obv reasons I don't want to go through long tutorial. Any way to skip it?
No. Is it really that long?
Nope, prepare to face the mighty Millhouse Manastorm.
Ahhhh, the thrill of the hunt!
You'd have been done with the tutorial hours ago already.
It takes a long time to do the tutorial probably to discourage alts.

But if you want to level a character up to 20 fast, my advise is to use the ONiK prologue match against Malchezzar. You have a premade deck and can gain experience very fast for the mage class.

You need a class at 20 in order to unlock tavern brawls.
there should be an option to skip it IF you already have another account..

whats the point to play it if u are a veteran player?

OT JUST ADD

YES OR NOT TO PLAY TUT
I am doing a tutorial right now for a new account, and I come here to try pass the tutorial.
after been convinced that there is no way to pass the tutorial I decided to play it.
BUT :
Believe me or not you can't play tutorial without music :D, so I decided to turn it ON loooooool
08/10/2017 07:17 AMPosted by m4xst4r
I am doing a tutorial right now for a new account, and I come here to try pass the tutorial.
after been convinced that there is no way to pass the tutorial I decided to play it.
BUT :
Believe me or not you can't play tutorial without music :D, so I decided to turn it ON loooooool

Holy necro batman!
ghi
I just hard reset my phone, reinstall HS, and I need to do a tutorial to fight like 5-6 bosses..wtf... I almost have lvl 60 on all characters and blizzard decide to teach me abot what's up with my mana crystal, and that minion give.damage to each othet... like wtf?? For real??
05/23/2018 01:00 AMPosted by SplinterJaw
I just hard reset my phone, reinstall HS, and I need to do a tutorial to fight like 5-6 bosses..wtf... I almost have lvl 60 on all characters and blizzard decide to teach me abot what's up with my mana crystal, and that minion give.damage to each othet... like wtf?? For real??
Did you make a new account or log into your existing battle.net account when you booted up the game? You shouldn't be having to go through the tutorial if you entered your Bnet info if you've already done it before.
05/23/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Wardrum
05/23/2018 01:00 AMPosted by SplinterJaw
Did you make a new account or log into your existing battle.net account when you booted up the game? You shouldn't be having to go through the tutorial if you entered your Bnet info if you've already done it before.

My friend told me he got that quest of defeating 6 "inkeeper decks" when he returned to HS after longer period.

EDIT: actually Im not sure if it was 6 (but he got 3 packs for completing it)
03/23/2017 03:54 AMPosted by DonGiovanni
I wanna create an alt, but for obv reasons I don't want to go through long tutorial. Any way to skip it?

I have 8 alts and each time you have to go through it all. At least you become an expert at the tutorial so thats a positive
What's up with the necro fiesta today.
Created about 10 myself. Finally got a gold legendary with all the free packs. Not that bad if u have nothing else to do. Don't even have to register, don't like what u get just clear data on phone and restart as new.
08/10/2017 07:18 AMPosted by B4C0NN00D3LS
08/10/2017 07:17 AMPosted by m4xst4r
BUT :

Holy necro batman!