Rogue Quest...

Play Mode Discussion
The rogue quest i think everyone will agree is insane and over powered.

When the quest is completed and and the card is played, the minions on the board should not automatically turn in to 5/5. Also cards in hand should not be 5/5s. It should only be cards you draw after the quest is played.. Like the druid quest, the cards in hand are not discounted to 0, just future cards drawn, this allows your opponent time to react and defend themselves from the onslaught of 5/5 charge for 1 with unlimited bounce backs.

The quest should also be challenging to complete, you shouldn't be able to complete it by turn 3-4 then kill your opponent right after basically.
It's not insane or overpowered. It's just too easy to complete right now.
Thanks to Quest rouge nobody can play anything that isnt Pirate Warrior
I TOTALLY agree with pittwsix. At minimum, the minions on the board should not turn into 5s. And there is real merit to the minions in the hand not turning into 5s.

Alternatively, make the Quest more difficult - most of the other quests are 6, 7 or 10. Right not, with all the opportunities to return cards to the hand, a Quest Rogue can complete the Quest in 3 to 5 turns, and then, with the immediate transition of a bunch of 1 minions, it is virtually impossible to win.

So, unless you want to see only Quest Rogues and Pirate Warriors, even things up a bit.
For people who don't know how to play, yes, it's broken.

Not so broken if you figure out how to beat them.

You can make thousand topics like this, and cry all day long, this won't lead devs to nerf the quest.
It's totally unfair for people who don't have the materials to create a direct counter to the deck. We really shouldn't even feel forced to do it in the first place. Not everyone is as experienced, or built for this !@#$. I was literally facing the rogue quest deck after only playing 10 games when I made this account today. Hell, I was facing nearly every quest deck, but this one was the only one that wasn't fair to play against.
04/10/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Daddyo
I TOTALLY agree with pittwsix. At minimum, the minions on the board should not turn into 5s. And there is real merit to the minions in the hand not turning into 5s.

Alternatively, make the Quest more difficult - most of the other quests are 6, 7 or 10. Right not, with all the opportunities to return cards to the hand, a Quest Rogue can complete the Quest in 3 to 5 turns, and then, with the immediate transition of a bunch of 1 minions, it is virtually impossible to win.

So, unless you want to see only Quest Rogues and Pirate Warriors, even things up a bit.

the quest shouldn't be so consistent to finish, every rogue I've faced (except 1 or 2 due to bad plays) have got the cards they need to finish the quest by turn 4-5. It really shouldn't be this consistent. The amount of cards, and RNG that give them the ability to land the combo's they need is just silly.
anyone tested this !@#$ ? i doubt.
04/10/2017 04:20 AMPosted by Spadecade
04/10/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Daddyo

the quest shouldn't be so consistent to finish, every rogue I've faced (except 1 or 2 due to bad plays) have got the cards they need to finish the quest by turn 4-5. It really shouldn't be this consistent. The amount of cards, and RNG that give them the ability to land the combo's they need is just silly.

how many cards do rogue have which allows to bounce something back to their hand, and what are the odds of them having all those cards in hand by turn 2-3-4-5?