Quest Rogue will be Tier 4 soon

Play Mode Discussion
The only reason it works now is because people are having fun trying out their new toys.

Once the meta settles, Quest Rogue will likely be nowhere near the top. I'm already finding Elemental Shaman to be much stronger and much easier to pilot.
Meh, I reckon it'll be around the bottom of tier 2. At least the version with fire flies and igneous elementals.
Now, Garden Rogue is another story.
Bottom tier t2, or t3 is what I see as well, at least the charger lists.
Maybe a more midrangy list will surface though if the meta allows for it.
Well, that's the only thing i'm hoping for, because this deck really is cancer when i'm playing my quest mage infinite fireballs. I have 90% winrate against other decks, but like 10% against this cancerous rogue.
I like Purify Priest at the moment, but I think my money is on Miracle Rogue to make a big comeback. It's still got it, baby.
I don't think it will be a good ladder deck. Will definitely show up at tournaments.

I feel like a lot of decks are like that right now. Only 1-2 decks are good for ladder climb but the teir 2-3 decks will be better for tournaments.
04/10/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Yar
The only reason it works now is because people are having fun trying out their new toys.

Once the meta settles, Quest Rogue will likely be nowhere near the top. I'm already finding Elemental Shaman to be much stronger and much easier to pilot.

People was saying the same with pirate warrior on the first day of last expansion. How true such predictions turned out right?

The game has evolved to such a state that we can see the whole meta from day one, list with have minor optimizations here and there but the core of the list is the same.
04/10/2017 10:22 AMPosted by NOC

People was saying the same with pirate warrior on the first day of last expansion. How true such predictions turned out right?

The game has evolved to such a state that we can see the whole meta from day one, list with have minor optimizations here and there but the core of the list is the same.

The difference was that there were no real counters to PW, here we already have a lot of mid and aggro decks countering quest rogue already.
04/10/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Shroud
04/10/2017 10:22 AMPosted by NOC

The difference was that there were no real counters to PW, here we already have a lot of mid and aggro decks countering quest rogue already.

mid not gona counter it
04/10/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Attila
04/10/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Shroud

mid not gona counter it

It already does, hunter, disco, taunt warr, etc

but it for sure annoying to face . because if they do get the early quest its 100% lose . you cannot really hold vs 1 mana of 5/5. this deck has really no counter unless you run dirty rat in every single deck and draw them 1st 4 turns . this deck is broken tier 1 or teir 10000
04/10/2017 10:44 AMPosted by Shroud
04/10/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Attila

mid not gona counter it

It already does, hunter, disco, taunt warr, etc

Did you just say "taunt" warrior is a midranged deck? Discard warlock i s a zoo deck and is mostly aggressive and so is hunter.
Bottom tier 2 is pessimistic but definitely not tier 1
04/10/2017 10:12 AMPosted by Zack
Well, that's the only thing i'm hoping for, because this deck really is cancer when i'm playing my quest mage infinite fireballs. I have 90% winrate against other decks, but like 10% against this cancerous rogue.

Just you wait. Once that plague deck is dead, I'll craft a deck just for the likes of you :P

Double Dirty Rats with bouncing effect to get rid of your key cards ^_^
04/10/2017 11:02 AMPosted by DoomBringer

Just you wait. Once that plague deck is dead, I'll craft a deck just for the likes of you :P

Double Dirty Rats with bouncing effect to get rid of your key cards ^_^

So that i get a free anthonidas? That's kind of you :)

You know...maybe if you have a 90% winrate against every deck but one archetype, you're the one with the cancerous deck...

At least we can all rest safely with the knowledge that Thomas is glad he didn't preorder any cards! Though I wonder how he's still so sad given that midrange hunter is everywhere.

90% against other decks wouldn't make your deck cancer deck too?
04/10/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Lostself

90% against other decks wouldn't make your deck cancer deck too?

04/10/2017 11:06 AMPosted by jeremyat

You know...maybe if you have a 90% winrate against every deck but one archetype, you're the one with the cancerous deck...

At least we can all rest safely with the knowledge that Thomas is glad he didn't preorder any cards! Though I wonder how he's still so sad given that midrange hunter is everywhere.

No, because i'm good, and i actually play a deck with decision making.
no you're not zack you're bad i've seen you play

So you're hoping for a 100% winrate... seems reasonable.