Quest Rogue will be Tier 4 soon

Play Mode Discussion
04/10/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Zack
04/10/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Lostself

90% against other decks wouldn't make your deck cancer deck too?

04/10/2017 11:06 AMPosted by jeremyat

You know...maybe if you have a 90% winrate against every deck but one archetype, you're the one with the cancerous deck...

At least we can all rest safely with the knowledge that Thomas is glad he didn't preorder any cards! Though I wonder how he's still so sad given that midrange hunter is everywhere.

No, because i'm good, and i actually play a deck with decision making.

Isn't it funny how no deck involves decision making except​ the specific deck favoured by whoever you're talking to.
There is no way quest rogue will be tier 4, unless everyone is going to play Pirate Warrior.

That's not going to happen.
Hey there Rogue players trying your best to convince people the deck really isnt that strong while at the same time having nasty winrates with it. I've played 7 games with it and it seesm fairly consistent and really hard to beat. Oh you asked how it went for me 7 wins and like 6 of them was pure facerolls.
It is God tier forever
04/10/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Dragoon
Hey there Rogue players trying your best to convince people the deck really isnt that strong while at the same time having nasty winrates with it. I've played 7 games with it and it seesm fairly consistent and really hard to beat. Oh you asked how it went for me 7 wins and like 6 of them was pure facerolls.

Doesn't change the fact that according to the only hard data we have, its overall win rate is at 50%, well below both warrior decks and a bunch of others (including, I believe, Midrange Hunter).
I've played Ele Sham. Rogue is pretty much unbeatable. Hardest match ever.

I've seen playing Trump against Rogue decks... 0-6.

But probably Trump is noob, Quest Rogue is just bad and only Trump is worse.

Absolutely no reason to nerf Rogue deck. Their winrate is only pure skill. It's obviously not Rogue's fault you picked inferior class (read: one of the other 8).
04/10/2017 10:11 AMPosted by Shroud
Bottom tier t2, or t3 is what I see as well, at least the charger lists.
Maybe a more midrangy list will surface though if the meta allows for it.
This is my prediction as well. We all started off playing the fast version while we should be using a version that's more meaty in the middle.

Trump's deckbuilding skills suck @ss. He usually gets legend with the most OP netdeck of the time.
It was fun for the first 24 hours now we've moved on. Cheap cheese deck nothing more.
04/10/2017 11:37 AMPosted by DancingDrunk

Trump's deckbuilding skills suck @ss. He usually gets legend with the most OP netdeck of the time.

I hear everyone saying that about every streamer.
04/10/2017 11:06 AMPosted by Zack
04/10/2017 11:02 AMPosted by DoomBringer

Just you wait. Once that plague deck is dead, I'll craft a deck just for the likes of you :P

Double Dirty Rats with bouncing effect to get rid of your key cards ^_^

So that i get a free anthonidas? That's kind of you :)
My favorite is when guys like you dirty rat my violet teacher. It's so tasty.
04/10/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Dragoon

Umm....I'm playing the deck and it has it's good matchups and its issues. It is strong against a variety of decks. But that heavy taunt warrior deck is a problem. It also is one of those decks that's really good but can draw super poorly as well and that's no fun.

Overall, I've been having better luck with my elemental priest. It loses to the rogue quest deck pretty hard which is bad, but it seems to perform well against everything else, including taunt warrior and ele shaman.

P.S.: Your favorite streamer was wrong. Lyra is insane (if you know how to play)

I hear everyone saying that about every streamer.

Well, Kolento usually uses his own decks.
04/10/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Yar
The only reason it works now is because people are having fun trying out their new toys.

Once the meta settles, Quest Rogue will likely be nowhere near the top. I'm already finding Elemental Shaman to be much stronger and much easier to pilot.
i don't know about t4 but I agree, not in the top. I've played a lot of this deck, and while strong it lacks card draw. People need to quit crying about it because it's not as good as people think.
I can see this deck being a solid Tier 2 and a great starting quest for new players that want to join the Un'Goro fun. Almost all of the cards included in most builds sans the quest itself are either easy to craft or found in Adventures.
T4 seems a little too harsh. It's a fast deck with the power to create practically unloseable games from the draw alone, and it blows out most decks that aren't taunt warrior or aggro. I predict a number of people will be playing the deck even if aggro becomes dominant again (which it likely will).
04/10/2017 12:08 PMPosted by Sabaku
I can see this deck being a solid Tier 2 and a great starting quest for new players that want to join the Un'Goro fun. Almost all of the cards included in most builds sans the quest itself are either easy to craft or found in Adventures.

Quest rogue "fun", nice joke

sure and his regular 10+ arena wins come from pure luck and no deck building skill at all...

04/10/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Rawrs
04/10/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Yar
The only reason it works now is because people are having fun trying out their new toys.

Once the meta settles, Quest Rogue will likely be nowhere near the top. I'm already finding Elemental Shaman to be much stronger and much easier to pilot.
i don't know about t4 but I agree, not in the top. I've played a lot of this deck, and while strong it lacks card draw. People need to quit crying about it because it's not as good as people think.

or maybe you are just bad... you know... Occam's Razor
[quote]But probably Trump is noob, Quest Rogue is just bad and only Trump is worse.

sure and his regular 10+ arena wins come from pure luck and no deck building skill at all...

He might be alright arena player, but constructed-wise, he is just a a little better than medicore.
04/10/2017 11:32 AMPosted by Mmmrrrggglll
Doesn't change the fact that according to the only hard data we have, its overall win rate is at 50%, well below both warrior decks and a bunch of others (including, I believe, Midrange Hunter

Aka same winrate as Patron Warrior had or well the midrange Shaman wasnt all that higher, what people dont realize alot of the time is the fact this game is pushing you to get a 50% winrate. Take a worthless t5 deck and you will most likely get a 50% winrate at some point even if its against players whos way crappier than you.

What the current Rogue decks does is allow you to play at a higher level than you yourself have and still pull out wins and stay up there.