Arena biased for paying players

Arena Discussion
I am f2p player and I reach typically rank 10. I have played arena 63 times and I was never able to pass 4 wins.

I'll admit that I probably lost many due to bad play. However, my deck draws are always completely garbage. After that, I play against guys that almost have a perfect constructed deck..... :(

I get mad because according to Blizzard, if you play well, then you can win decks in arena. What a scam..... they should say that if you have spent money, then we'll "help" you ....
04/01/2017 12:56 PMPosted by DJGamer
I am f2p player and I reach typically rank 10. I have played arena 63 times and I was never able to pass 4 wins.

I'll admit that I probably lost many due to bad play. However, my deck draws are always completely garbage. After that, I play against guys that almost have a perfect constructed deck..... :(

I get mad because according to Blizzard, if you play well, then you can win decks in arena. What a scam..... they should say that if you have spent money, then we'll "help" you ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationality

Seriously. I'm not trying to be a jerk. As much as I hate Blizzard's greediness, you can't just spew nonsense like that without even the minimal of proof.

Arena and Ranked are two different things. I have people in my friend-list who have reached Legend several times, and yet they struggle going more than 3 wins in Arena.

You want my opinion? Post a replay of your lost games, and I will see "how bad your draws were". How do you get a replay of your games?!? You use a program like Hearthstone Deck Tracker or Heartharena.
maybe try remembering what's in your deck and stop picking cards that seem overpowered by itself, also everyone in arena always pick the same cards so you play around those cards
I don't think Blizzard has anything to do with your arena win rate. Take some responsibility for your own actions and work on improving your play.
sorry man, I'm f2p player, rank 13 highest I got so far and I have a few times 6 wins plus. It is not favour for paid player.
Could be, who knows. Would make sense for a business to want to favor customers over free players.
04/01/2017 12:56 PMPosted by DJGamer

You say u play bad the say according to Blizzard if you play well then you can win in arena. You managed to refute yourself in your own argument. Git gud
You do realize is a necro and that the original post was April 1st. This was likely a bad April Fools Joke.
06/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Toboarnak
let's just pretend we were business people and running Blizzard, would it make sense to tilt the scale in favor of paying customers? I personally think so because well, paying customers make us money and the rest of the players don't and you treat your customers better than the free stuff seekers. I know if it was my company I would favor paying customers (I am a paying customer by the way) because there is an incentive to do so and there is no incentive I can think of to let free players get as much as people who pay. All of this really depends on how you see things on a business point of view though, some people might run a business differently than I would.

Hmmm, okay. Fair point, I guess. However ...

06/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Toboarnak
Paying players who do well will not want to believe they are being favored when they get the arena card choices because they will want to believe their skill brings them their good results

Let's still pretend we are business people., Let's also pretend we just invested extra money by telling your developers to write and test additional code to ensure that paying customers are given better odds for arena drafts. Would we not want to see any return on investment?

If Blizzard would actually decide to favor paying customers as a scheme to make more customers decide to start paying (and mind you, it's their business, they can do that if they want to), then that would only work if people knew about it. So they would have to annouce it. Otherwise ... they just invested a lot of money that they will never see a return on.
Received a friend request from this kid today only to have him vent about losing to me. He seems pretty bitter about everything. Maybe try finding a different game to play?
Way back in beta I payed for arenas hoping for Arena before the full release hoping that they would have another account wipe before the full release so I start with a bunch of gold. Those paid Arenas had no more luck than my "free" Arenas in fact I probably had worse luck because I didn't have enough gold for more free runs and had to either wait or keep paying.
I’ve been paying for about a year and a half now, and ive gotten to rank 5, and have even gotten a 12 win run with warrior a while back.