Tyrande

Community Discussion
Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please give an opportunity for those countries who weren't able to sign up for Twitch Prime to get Tyrande, it feels really unfair that there is no way for us to get a non default hero for priest (even paid) when other countries got it for free.
They do not want to give us any opportunity... sadly speaking
If im not wrong, they stated that at some point those promotions would come back, stuff like Tyrande or Khadgar.

They did not say when or how, though. They just said they were discussing about it.
They need to rotate both promotional Heroes back,in...or put them on the store.
There were obviously deals in place with Amazon and Apple for the special heroes. If they have expiry dates then expect to see them in the store at some point. If not, at best you can have the deals repeat or have new terms on how to get them through some interaction with Apple or Amazon.
Blizzard did offer Tyrande to certain parts of Asia (I believe it was Taiwan and a few South East Asian countries) a few months ago. In collaboration with another company, I believe the deal was that players get Tyrande free if they buy 40 packs bundle with real money through the other company's portal. I can't remember the exact details, though, cause the other company's reputation was debatable, and I didn't really need to buy packs anyway.

I believe Tyrande, and perhaps other alternate heroes, will start being offered to players in other regions through similar promotions or collaborations.
Its okay. If you drink enough alcohol even Anduin can be pretty.
i agree. its not fair for collectors like me to cut out it from other countries... They should make a Khadgar & Tyrande bundle with some average cost to all countries.
(I know khadgar was the iphone thing and was available in all countries.
Example, if they make Warlock a new hero, they should make a option for bundle with Tyrande and Khadgar.
04/07/2017 10:43 PMPosted by Molozon
Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please give an opportunity for those countries who weren't able to sign up for Twitch Prime to get Tyrande, it feels really unfair that there is no way for us to get a non default hero for priest (even paid) when other countries got it for free.

agree. where is Tyrande