Rogue posts got deleted, is there a bug, or...

Community Discussion
... or Blizzard puts more effort deleting respectful forum posts about a reality instead of addressing to their community?
The forum always bugs when trying to post stuff (in my experience) or do you mean that there were posts up already that were taken down?

If they are taking down posts then I guess they are getting pissed off.
04/19/2017 01:51 PMPosted by Muzza42
The forum always bugs when trying to post stuff (in my experience) or do you mean that there were posts up already that were taken down?

If they are taking down posts then I guess they are getting pissed off.

Im talking about posts that were already there... one of mine got 2 replies before going *swooch*
If a post is removed from the forums, it is due to violations in the ToS or something related.

It wouldn't be removed because it is bringing up a concern or feedback.
the ones i noticed deleted were threads with many insults on the OP
Pretty sure they're deleting due to an unnecessary excess of "Quest Rogue" threads. There are...at the very least, around 9-11 posts per day about Rogues, and the rest of the 3 threads on the page that are left are focused on "Quest Mage".

If I were the moderator, I would want to keep the pages clear to a certain degree, and not have it littered with "Quest Rogue OP?" "Quest Rogue redonkulous!" "Omg Quest Rogue" "Quest Rogue NOT OP" "Quest Rogue this" "Quest Rogue that", and it just goes on.

Translated in Blizzard language as: "We need to make enough space for constructive feedback threads. Please tell us if you have any viable solutions to the problems you are facing with specific deck types. If you are making a thread just for the sake of venting or enraging, then its a waste of page space".

Again, I'm pretty sure, but I'm not 100% positive.
yup lol
Jesse is just making room for more rage threads without actually addressing the problem.

We need a response from Blizz about the rogue issue. Not deletions or avoidance.
04/19/2017 09:09 PMPosted by Chuencud
Jesse is just making room for more rage threads without actually addressing the problem.

We need a response from Blizz about the rogue issue. Not deletions or avoidance.

agreed. !@#$ rogue quest. we want blizzards thoughts and plans to move forward.
My rouge quest thread got deleted... It shouldn't have violated any t&c's
I imagine that it was removed for being a duplicate topic. Their code of conduct covers posting 100 threads on the same topic. Given how many rogue threads are running...there is no way anybody is making one that isn't already covered somewhere else.
Blizzard please just nerf the rouge quest

Un'goro is really good expantion but rouge quest is too easy and too op
04/19/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
If a post is removed from the forums, it is due to violations in the ToS or something related.

I've been trying to post a suggestion for a New class and it's not showing up once I submit it. So explain this.
Rogue quest deck doesen't work in higher ranks , it's not so op how you think .
04/21/2017 03:10 PMPosted by ShadowShox
Rogue quest deck doesen't work in higher ranks , it's not so op how you think .

It's not that it's OP. It's that it's oppressive and completely non interactive. They either draw correct and you lose or they don't and you win. I've seens a lot of people make the arguement against win rate, they could be 20%, but if every game began with a coin flip it's not fun to play against. And yes I understand counter decking, but those 50/50 games are against aggro only. If you are playing any kind of long game it's instant loss. It's a great concept, it's just bad execution. I better idea would have been like 6 cards. Build the deck around a mid range style and not a completion in the first 4 turns like we see now.

If you say so...

When are you guys fixing rogue btw?
04/29/2017 03:06 AMPosted by Mecharion

If you say so...

When are you guys fixing rogue btw?

Nothing, nothing will happen.. This is Blizzard we are talking about!