SpiritSinger Umbra

Community Discussion
Just opened this one. Anyone found a use for it in standard?
some quest priests run it, it is ok but kinda hard to set it up properly. also hard to protect but when opponent can't deal with it might snowball you a game
I know you asked about Standard, but I just have to chime in about how fun this card is in Wild with Dreadsteed.

Turn 5. 6 Dreadsteeds.

I can't get enough.
Was gona say some crazy plays in wild possible. In standard there are a few cute combos but nothing particularly strong. Worth keeping unless your desperate though because it's one of those cards that say in a years time, could be insane.
04/19/2017 04:41 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
I know you asked about Standard, but I just have to chime in about how fun this card is in Wild with Dreadsteed.

Turn 5. 6 Dreadsteeds.

I can't get enough.

Must have been hard to find a thread to comment in when every other one is the entire player base telling you how much they hate playing against quest rogue.
04/19/2017 06:17 PMPosted by NiXDart

Turn 5. 6 Dreadsteeds.

I can't get enough.

Must have been hard to find a thread to comment in when every other one is the entire player base telling you how much they hate playing against quest rogue.

!@#$ quest rogue.
I would definitely keep spirit singer... I'm sure there will be awesome uses in future for her.

Turn 5. 6 Dreadsteeds.

I can't get enough.

Rivendare + spiritsinger is better. It's even better with stalagg and feugen. Once one of them die and you play the second with spiritsinger you'll have a 7/4 , 4/5 and 2 11/11. Turn 9. Works great with sylvanas too. Turn 9 is instant steal. But jesse hill, These cards and combo's would be great if there was a such thing as late game. You guys destroy this game by forcing face decks on everyone. You guys should be ashamed.
I use it in Quest Priest. It's best as a T8-10 play. Umbra > Devilsaur Egg, Twilight Summoners, Cairne... Can use it T5-6 if you really need to with a Crystalline Oracle, Thalnos or Loothoarder.

Of course Umbra > Sylvanas in wild would be very strong.
I usually use it with a Tortolan Protector. It'll get a buff or it'll buff the taunt. But I don't expect it to live very long. And I have to say, especially when you're playing a tight curve (and playing around mind control, which you're a FOOL if you dont!), you REALLY don't want it to fill your hand up (which can happen easily.)