Game crashing during every match

Technical Support
Not exaggerating. It disconnects during every game in every mode i try to play. Started happening after i moved to a new address. No problems for the past few months.

If I'm able to finish a match I get a message "match recorded restart hearthtone to continue."

A lot of the time I'm also getting a frozen screen while quitting.

There is no problem with the isp in any other regard, just running this game.

Please let me know if there is any way to diagnose these issues?

Thanks!!!!!
Hey WootWoot,

Let's see what we can do to stop the crashes. I do have some initial steps I would like you to try that help with a lot of crashes. If the crashes continue, please post a DxDiag and Hearthstone Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and Hearthstone Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

• Run the Hearthstone repair tool.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.
I was able to do the last 3 suggestions which have been no help.

You are asking quite a lot in my opinion to provide this system files. It is an absurdly complicated process to find these game logs/files for someone who has no experience even knowing where these things are.

No offense but with all of the known errors that are constantly affecting thousands of users, why aren't they fixed already? I played Diablo for over 10 years without having a single problem with my connection.

I will attempt to provide you with the information you request but to expect people to be able to go through these complicated steps that consume so much time is completely unreasonable and obnoxious.
i would have to agree is there a simpler way to fix this problem im having the same problem happening to me ive ran multiple scan and repair tools ive uninstalled and re-installed hearthstone ive done the blizzard client scan and repair ive checked my internet connection ive even replaced my wifi modem and i still get disconnected every single game sometimes even before i start a match.
Games in beta testing don't have as many technical problems as Hearthstone. Today the game actually made my laptop crash completely. Probably due to how overheated it gets for some reason running Hearthstone, even though nothing else causes these problems.