Hearthstone Printable Cards

Community Discussion
I enjoy collecting the cards, but wanted a way to be able to see what I have when I'm not in the game, so I created a program that generates pdfs that are printable.

The cards are printed in portrait <4x4> from the Basic, Classic and Un-Goro sets, but the program I wrote has the ability to generate cards from the other sets (in landscape <5x3> or potrait) as well.

I will share the cards at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ddt58zbrxg68vxi/AABfFtqu4YeeIFyS5W9CxZuWa?dl=0
. <Updated with latest Dropbox location>

If there is an interest, I'll generate the cards for other sets as well. Going forward, I'll generate the cards for the expansions when they become available.

Each card has 4 circles above it. When I get a card, I fill in the circles on the right side for the non-golden cards, the ones of the left for the golden cards.
I like it, but how the heck am I going to justify wasting all that photo paper and color toner in the office? :( ;)
If anyone is interested, I updated the collection with all the cards that can currently be collected in standard. This includes:
  • Basic
  • Classic
  • Mean Streets
  • Karazhan
  • Old Gods
  • UnGoro
  • You can find all the cards at
    Card set has been updated with Frozen Throne cards.
    Card set has been updated with the changes from Update 9.1
    You should do a video showing people playing with real cards. It would totally get a few hits.
    How to play a printed Yogg:
    Make a deck with all the spells you have from all classes, shuffle it, and start drawing a card for each spell Yogg must cast.

How to choose random targets:
    Close your eyes while while your opponent shuffles the minions. Choose one without looking. If players are possible targets, add to the options a card facing down for each.

And this is how to play physical HS. Sounds actually fun!
    Card sets updated to include Kobolds and Catacombs cards
    09/27/2017 08:03 AMPosted by HexTember

[/quote]
    Thats why we could ban some cards that is impossible in real life bro.
    Monster, I don't suppose you could do a 4*4 set of card backs - default back is fine.

Or if anyone else has one. I'd like to put together a small set for a family member for xmas.
    Make a deck with all the spells you have from all classes, shuffle it, and start drawing a card for each spell Yogg must cast.

Close your eyes while while your opponent shuffles the minions. Choose one without looking. If players are possible targets, add to the options a card facing down for each.

For the spells have a sheet with all possible spells listed from 1 to 100 and roll two D10s. Depending on what spell you get will have listed dice needed to randomize the targets.

You can buy special dice if need.
    https://www.mathartfun.com/d141518.html

Random Players: Flip a coin or roll odds or evens.
    Just minions: Roll a D14 with each space number 1 to 14. The result goes to the minion closes to that space.
    Everyone: Roll a D16. 15 is You. 16 is your Opponent.

Enjoy!
    I'm surprised that blizzard never made printable cards, They could also add a barcode in the pack to upload cards to your online account.

It's a good way to expand the market of the game, while introducing trading at fireside gatherings.
    There was an original Blizzard card game long ago.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blizzard+trading+card+game&num=100&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS764US764&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf2N-zq63YAhVI7SYKHZNkDqwQ_AUIDSgE&biw=1305&bih=929#imgrc=a2mTRNFCLxIHfM:
    Updated Gadgezan, K&C and KOTFT sets to include changes made to Raza, Patches, Bonemare and Corridor Creeper.

Interesting that the discussion is centered around playing an actual physical card game. I wasn't using the printables for that reason, rather I was using them to put into a binder and mark the cards when I actually get them.

Dual use is better :)
    12/26/2017 05:07 PMPosted by Bahob

For the spells have a sheet with all possible spells listed from 1 to 100 and roll two D10s. Depending on what spell you get will have listed dice needed to randomize the targets.

You can buy special dice if need.
    https://www.mathartfun.com/d141518.html

Random Players: Flip a coin or roll odds or evens.
    Just minions: Roll a D14 with each space number 1 to 14. The result goes to the minion closes to that space.
    Everyone: Roll a D16. 15 is You. 16 is your Opponent.

Enjoy!

This is what I was thinking also. Makes all cards playable with comets randomness like the game.
    Be careful in making playable cards for a game... Blizzard could easily copyright strike that.
    I've changed the location of the printable cards. They can now be found at:

I've edited all posts that contained the Dropbox link to reflect the new location.

Witchwood cards will be added once the Expansion is released
    02/08/2018 06:00 AMPosted by TripleM
    Be careful in making playable cards for a game... Blizzard could easily copyright strike that.

Maybe, but as long as he/she does not make profit with it it's more like a promotion for them.
    Even without this, everyone could print out the cards with not much work. Ok it's a bit more work give it the right format etc but still. Everyone could already do that.
    I would like to say two advice
    1) In my opinion you should to make one page with 10 tokens for mana
    2) You should to make a tokens also for Hero
    And why missing the DK cards in Frozen Throne?
    Anyway nice nice nice work!!