Your Month in Hearthstone Email Beta

Play Mode Discussion
something i would like to see is a alltime hall of fame for players. total wins and even total class wins, i am saying that we are spending loads of time on achieving it
I got mine, it's cool.

said my ranked win % was 79.6, then I looked closer, it was specifically against Rogues.

Why? Why only show against one class? I'd take an average, IDK...

Nice feature none the less
My review kind of sucked, as it seemed to only give tavern brawl stats. Gave my win streak in tavern brawl, a win rate with priest in tavern brawl, number of games played in tavern brawl, and my rank. I wish I had some level of stats about my constructed play.. How are tavern brawl stats helpful over a month... There are 4 unique brawls in a month with completely different rules...
Glad they made a different thread on this that was stickied. I had no idea this was a thing until yesterday.
09/12/2017 01:19 PMPosted by sturobhaas
My review kind of sucked, as it seemed to only give tavern brawl stats. Gave my win streak in tavern brawl, a win rate with priest in tavern brawl, number of games played in tavern brawl, and my rank. I wish I had some level of stats about my constructed play.. How are tavern brawl stats helpful over a month... There are 4 unique brawls in a month with completely different rules...
I suspect that is because you enjoy playing Wild format so you don't get discouraged and keep on playing when people start 'cheating' by playing so many cards that I personally don't like playing around.
Can we just get game replays? Poker clients have hand replays. What's so difficult about just giving us a txt log of all the action in a game? I'm sure 3rd party tools would be made to produce a nice graphical replay from there. That would be way better for learning than this email will be.
09/12/2017 01:41 PMPosted by GreenRay
09/12/2017 01:19 PMPosted by sturobhaas
I suspect that is because you enjoy playing Wild format so you don't get discouraged and keep on playing when people start 'cheating' by playing so many cards that I personally don't like playing around.
what are you going on about? I was hoping for stats on my play in standard which is where I generally rank up. I play wild and I don't give up matches when I'm angry but most of my time is spent in standard. My point is stats on a month of brawls is not helpful or interesting since it's 4 weeks of unique game modes vs a consistent one. Where is my win streak in ranked? What was my most played class? Things like that are more helpful.
09/12/2017 01:56 PMPosted by EnSabahNur
Can we just get game replays? Poker clients have hand replays. What's so difficult about just giving us a txt log of all the action in a game? I'm sure 3rd party tools would be made to produce a nice graphical replay from there. That would be way better for learning than this email will be.
decktracker is the name of a tool that gives game replays. Overwolfs innkeeper does that too or maybe one of the two... I get them when I close hearthstone.
Hearthstone has a balance problem.
An email beta will not change that.
We'd rather hear from blizzard: "We're working on the balance problem"

greetz all
So when is this feature rolling out for all the rest of the areas, EU, ASIA etc.
08/02/2017 04:40 PMPosted by Jezq
Nice to see, though I agree that in-game stats would be better.

See it's not made Hearthpwn news yet, hope you mentioned it on Reddit so people actually hear about it ;)
i dont like the email idea but if it goes in game then im all for it.
08/02/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Keganbe
Everyone, get in here!

We’re thrilled to announce a new and exciting way for you to celebrate your accomplishments in Hearthstone each month. We’ve been hard at work on Your Month in Hearthstone: a new monthly email that shares personal player and community stats, highlights epic moments, and gives you a more meaningful breakdown of your gameplay.

These emails recap your personal Hearthstone accomplishments from the previous month and may include some other cool stats from the community. Share your stats on social media using the handy dandy social sharing buttons and check the email for more ways to engage with the community, including attending a Fireside Gathering near you.

This email program is in beta, beginning in North America and rolling out globally in the following months. To be eligible to receive these emails, you must be opted-in to receive Blizzard emails.

To Opt-In to Receive Emails:

1. Login to your account on the [url="https://us.battle.net/account/management/settings/change-communication.html"]Battle.net site[/url].
2. Navigate to your [url="https://us.battle.net/account/management/settings/change-communication.html"]Communication Preferences[/url] under Settings.
3. Make sure the box next to “News and Special Offers from Blizzard” is checked.

We can’t wait to celebrate more of the great things you accomplish each month!

See you at the tavern!
Hello Blizzard, Ive been playing for quite a while now. I spent over 25$ in packs total but ive never had a good deck. And it bummers me that i wasted that money or maybe im just unlucky but it really feels bad. I Suggest give 4000 dust or 5000 to all players just so they can create theyre own solid decks i hope u read my proposition thank you so much. You will really make alot of people happy.
Will it keep up with how many matches my opponent wins because of Randomly generated cards? My college ruled note book is almost full from keeping record.