Tired of all the jerks that play this game

Play Mode Discussion
I have literally been squelching opponents in every game for the last two years without fail. It's become so automatic to me. Mulligan squelch then play. It has helped alot
Sadly, this community is like pretty much every other community: toxic to the very core.

Just do yourself and favor and make squelching a habit as soon as you load in. Don't accept friend requests, and don't unsquelch ever.

I wish this community was worth interacting with, but outside the online communities that offer better communication, it really never is.
I hate it too.When they make a game ending move they say "wow" or "astonishing" or some such nonsense.SO I have started to sqauelch my opponents.

And when that autoo squelch comes into fruition I am defintly using it.
11/05/2018 12:08 PMPosted by HappyFeet
when that autoo squelch comes into fruition I am defintly using it.

I hope it does. I'll definitely be using it too.
08/16/2017 07:26 PMPosted by Sorrow
All they do is say some sarcastic BM everytime I do something gets annoying I drop a Taunt they bm, I kill one of their big minions they BM just makes you wonder what kind of people they really are in life if they jerks in a game.

MEH!
08/16/2017 07:29 PMPosted by Oblivionized
08/16/2017 07:26 PMPosted by Sorrow
All they do is say some sarcastic BM everytime I do something gets annoying I drop a Taunt they bm, I kill one of their big minions they BM just makes you wonder what kind of people they really are in life if they jerks in a game.

Most people do things in a game they would NEVER do in real life. Screen names and funny icons really seem to make people forget that there is a human behind every one of those that has feelings and dreams.

I recommend "Squelching" em if it really starts to bug you.

If there is a human that is so soft that this kind of harmless messaging system of "well played" emotes affects their feelings and dreams, might I suggest that they probably won't reach those dreams because they will crumble at the first obstacle.

If you have such emotional frailty then just don't play. When did that stop being a thing? If I threw the controller as a kid my parents would end my gaming time right there. It taught me that I needed to maintain calm even in frustrating situations if I wanted to be rewarded with more gaming time. People need to learn to better handle their emotions or just squelch for goodness sake. It really isnt that complicated.
11/05/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Brian
08/16/2017 07:29 PMPosted by Oblivionized

Most people do things in a game they would NEVER do in real life. Screen names and funny icons really seem to make people forget that there is a human behind every one of those that has feelings and dreams.

I recommend "Squelching" em if it really starts to bug you.

If there is a human that is so soft that this kind of harmless messaging system of "well played" emotes affects their feelings and dreams, might I suggest that they probably won't reach those dreams because they will crumble at the first obstacle.

If you have such emotional frailty then just don't play. When did that stop being a thing? If I threw the controller as a kid my parents would end my gaming time right there. It taught me that I needed to maintain calm even in frustrating situations if I wanted to be rewarded with more gaming time. People need to learn to better handle their emotions or just squelch for goodness sake. It really isnt that complicated.

Oh but they WILL succeed!

The 1st obstacle they come to they will complain about and have it removed!

You don't know the power of Millenial tears!

Ask Megyn Kelly

When my boss tells me to do something I tell him "doing something offends me!"

When he won't give me a raise I tell him I'll bad mouth the business on social media if he doesn't!

I apologize to the OP that he has to play a multiplayer game with "other people"

It's ridiculous!
I’m usually listening to music or speaking with my wife when I play this game so I hardly notice all that blabbering.

Maybe try that if you don’t feel like squelching. Works for me anyways.
There are enough of these conversations already that we do not need to bring back year old threads.

Please remember to check the dates and search your topic before posting.

Thank you.