Knights of the Frozen Throne Release Schedule

Play Mode Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Greetings!

There’s a chill in the Tavern as we prepare for the launch of Knights of the Frozen Throne! We’re excited to get Hearthstone’s latest expansion in your hands as quickly and as smoothly as possible. The expansion will roll out on a region-by-region basis, beginning with the Americas. After we ensure that everything is running smoothly, we will then roll out the expansion to Asia, followed by the Europe region. We estimate that Knights of the Frozen Throne will be available for play by the following times:

Americas Region: August 10 12:00 PM PDT
Asia Region: August 11 07:00 AM KST
Europe Region: August 11 05:00 AM CEST

The new Icecrown Citadel mission content will also be available with the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne, in the form of three parts. One part will release each week, at the estimated release times indicated below:

Rise of the Knights of the Frozen Throne: Prologue & Lower Citadel
Americas Region: August 10 12:00 PM PDT
Asia Region: August 11 07:00 AM KST
Europe Region: August 11 05:00 AM CEST

Battle For Icecrown Citadel: Upper Reaches
Americas Region: August 17 10:00 AM PDT
Asia Region: August 18 05:00 AM KST
Europe Region: August 18 12:01 AM CEST

Showdown with the Lich King: The Frozen Throne
Americas Region: August 24 10:00 AM PDT
Asia Region: August 25 05:00 AM KST
Europe Region: August 25 12:01 AM CEST

Don’t forget to shake off your boots before coming into the Tavern -- We’ll see you soon!
Looking forward to it, but TB isn't currently working dude.
Thanks for the update! Super Excited!!!
Looks like the USA is the lab rat (I am a proud lab rat though :P). Also Hype for the new set and all the wonders and glory it will bring!
I was just about to make a post asking if I missed release times or if they had been announced yet. Thank you for this!
So tomorrow at midnight? Basically, it's coming out the 11th :P Looking forward to it... after work on Friday!
08/09/2017 10:08 AMPosted by Theman
Looking forward to it, but TB isn't currently working dude.

They know. If you login to the game, it tells you there is an issue with the TB.
08/09/2017 10:05 AMPosted by Aratil
Greetings!

There’s a chill in the Tavern as we prepare for the launch of Knights of the Frozen Throne!

Why did all the swirly snow stop then? Seems more like things are heating up!
08/09/2017 10:12 AMPosted by DoomBringer
So tomorrow at midnight? Basically, it's coming out the 11th :P Looking forward to it... after work on Friday!

12pm denotes noon
Sweet. I start my seven day work run today, and this'll be implemented by the time I wake up before night shift tomorrow.

Time to crank out that last extra bit of gold tonight!
Blizzard is giving us an official release time this time? Someone's gotten confident.
7am is sweet for me as Friday's a public holiday. Wake up whenever, start my day of Hearthstone. Cheers Blizzard.
Seattle (USA - Washington) Thursday, 10 August 2017, 12:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
(United Kingdom - England) Thursday, 10 August 2017, 20:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour

for the us release I think? no point staying up late on the 9th into the 10th early morning if you are in Europe and want play on the us servers
I was looking for this info and noon will be a nice starting time to start tearing into my packs!!
Hm, 2pm tomorrow for me. Looking forward to it! In the immortal words of the Lich King: "Let them come. Frostmourne hungers!"
Will the server be down in the morning in NA?
Thanks for the post.
08/09/2017 10:10 AMPosted by Oblivionized
Looks like the USA is the lab rat (I am a proud lab rat though :P). Also Hype for the new set and all the wonders and glory it will bring!
lol my thoughts exactly and that depends on if its all working right. pack opening best be right this time.