I thought this game is fun and itneractive ?

Play Mode Discussion
Mages clrealy ain't interactive. 5 iceblocks are opposite of interactive just saying.
Whats a mage? Druids, Druids everywhere.
08/20/2017 01:03 AMPosted by SolutionS
Whats a mage? Druids, Druids everywhere.

whats a mage ? when druids are everywhere people will just run fun and interactive mage and win with 4 iceblocks.
08/20/2017 12:42 AMPosted by Kamran
Mages clrealy ain't interactive. 5 iceblocks are opposite of interactive just saying.

Why are you letting your opponents play 5 Ice Blocks? Save a Flare or Eater for their first Ice Block and it will be their last. Leper Gnomes and Explosive Trap are also great fun. The Mage plays Frost Nova + Doomsayer with Ice Block up, so you smile and drop a Leper Gnome. Gave over.

Paladin can run Eye for an Eye (or possibly discover from Hydrologist if not running it directly in the deck.)

If you're looking for a class with the tools to take out an Ice Blocked Mage, Hunter is probably your best bet. Flare can be teched in without really weakening the deck vs. other classes (unlike Eater of Secrets), Explosive Trap can be played, you could tech in one Leper Gnome without too much harm, and the hero power lets you pressure Ice Block every turn, something some of the classes can't do.

If you just want to be cruel to Mages, you can make it a charge minion deck. Charge minions laugh at Frost Nova, Blizzard, and other freeze effects, pressuring a Mage earlier than they'd like.
I teched in a secret eater in my dk raza deck because ice block was making it impossible to beat mages. Havent lost to ice block since.

That counts as interactive

the winrate associated with playing iceblock is dropping fast, and so is it's popularity

check out this stats

https://hsreplay.net/cards/192/ice-block/#tab=recommended-decks
08/20/2017 03:12 AMPosted by Bobb

Why are you letting your opponents play 5 Ice Blocks? Save a Flare or Eater for their first Ice Block and it will be their last. Leper Gnomes and Explosive Trap are also great fun. The Mage plays Frost Nova + Doomsayer with Ice Block up, so you smile and drop a Leper Gnome. Gave over.

Paladin can run Eye for an Eye (or possibly discover from Hydrologist if not running it directly in the deck.)

If you're looking for a class with the tools to take out an Ice Blocked Mage, Hunter is probably your best bet. Flare can be teched in without really weakening the deck vs. other classes (unlike Eater of Secrets), Explosive Trap can be played, you could tech in one Leper Gnome without too much harm, and the hero power lets you pressure Ice Block every turn, something some of the classes can't do.

If you just want to be cruel to Mages, you can make it a charge minion deck. Charge minions laugh at Frost Nova, Blizzard, and other freeze effects, pressuring a Mage earlier than they'd like.

I keep hearing yourself talking about a class called "Hunter", what's that sir? I've never heard of such a class.
The obvious answer to this problem is to play Copy Priest*. I had a game against a Freeze Mage yesterday in which I played two Ice Blocks, Alex'd myself back to 15 and ended the game with another two spare Ice Blocks in hand.
Good Times. ^_^

*In case you're wondering; this is also the solution of all of life's other problems as well.
Mages

You spell druid in a funny way.