forums better than game itself !

Play Mode Discussion
it's so funny i wander around here more than playing game itself . we have comedy , drama , action and so much in forums . those ropping discussions are my faves ... XD
Yea, it‘s a great place! Sadly the developers prefer Reddit over their own Forums.
idk but with time i spend here i would be rank 10 by now ! lolz . hey is it just me or DK bosses are awfully die hard !? i'm not gonna waste bunch of dust crafting decks only for those bosses !
its sad when the forums are more enjoyable than the game...
If you love constant whining and poorly constructed arguments, sure this place is a freakin wonderland.
it's so funny i wander around here more than playing game itself . we have comedy , drama , action and so much in forums . those roping discussions are my faves ... XD

You're my Hero, Freddy...
The forums are the main game.
Hearthstone is the side game you open to play cards while you savour the delicious daily offerings on the forums.
Forum PvP is the BEST PvP!
08/30/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Bowser

iam pve
08/30/2017 01:44 PMPosted by Paf
it's so funny i wander around here more than playing game itself . we have comedy , drama , action and so much in forums . those roping discussions are my faves ... XD

You're my Hero, Freddy...
: ]
08/30/2017 01:24 PMPosted by Hazama
If you love constant whining and poorly constructed arguments, sure this place is a freakin wonderland.

no i just read and enjoy ... it's like i'm watching TV ! lovely ... groovy !
08/30/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Bowser

Like to think I'm an NPC, but one of those useless ones that doesn't sell anything or provide/advance any quests or missions, just here to waste time reading my monologue
I reached Legend Ranks in this forum
Hearthstone is like football. I can't play for sh$t, but I'll talk your ears off about how the game should be played.
08/30/2017 09:58 PMPosted by MaximusDM

Hahaha, this is actually true! If downvotes were stars you'd be our biggest try hard, Max!
08/30/2017 10:04 PMPosted by MightyOwl

Hahaha, this is actually true! If downvotes were stars you'd be our biggest try hard, Max!

Defending the indefensible leads to down votes, funny how that works.

god bless ...
It's mostly just little kids complaining to Blizzard (who don't receive mail here or even bother to come by) about how their F2P no Alex Freeze Deck lost to a Pirate Druid and Hunter needs to be nerfed because they lose to hyena all the time. Saying the Lich King needs to be nerfed was pretty popular but you might even see someone say Marrowgar is impossible. Comedy is pretty rare
This forum is much better than it used to be. It wasn't long ago that prisoner would make death threats that would remain on the front page for days before being taken down.

And the Indian marriage counselor is gone too... for now at least.
08/31/2017 12:31 AMPosted by Petrico94
It's mostly just little kids complaining to Blizzard (who don't receive mail here or even bother to come by) about how their F2P no Alex Freeze Deck lost to a Pirate Druid and Hunter needs to be nerfed because they lose to hyena all the time. Saying the Lich King needs to be nerfed was pretty popular but you might even see someone say Marrowgar is impossible. Comedy is pretty rare

morrowgar was 123 with my super budget secret mage . finished him with a total of 1 damage point to Jaina . Dethbringer was a pain in !@# as i tried to beat him with Valeera and got him to 1 hp before i lost 3 times in a row ... what i ask is : is it worth building a deck to just pass a boss ? i mean it's not like u get a thousand dust every day to waste this way ... idk