Nozdormu... is this intended?

Play Mode Discussion
I know this might be an edge case,
ut...

Isn't the 15 seconds supposed to start after he gots the board and not before?

I didn't get to play my twisting nether because my turn ended before I could even see what Deathwing summoned. Maybe it was the ridiculously long animation, maybe it was the timer ending before it was there. But it leaves a sour taste, having lost the match because my turn ended before I even knew it was on a shortened timer.
Was there a lot going on when he was pulled out? Some animations still bleed over into opponents turn, which reduces that turn time. If enough of them pile up the opponent can't do anything about it.
You don't get 15 seconds after it comes into play, you only get few seconds if you already spent some time before you kill Deathwing.
I guess that it's proportional.
Nozdorumu has a bug that too many animations will skip the other player's turn.

Nozdorumu in general is a very buggy card where it sometimes gives one player 30 seconds and the other one 15 seconds or less due to animations.
08/31/2017 02:44 PMPosted by Alosis
Was there a lot going on when he was pulled out? Some animations still bleed over into opponents turn, which reduces that turn time. If enough of them pile up the opponent can't do anything about it.

Yeah, it was Deathwing's deathrattle that summoned or from hand. The animation went on forever, and I don't remember seeing the rope. By the time I saw that Nozzy was on the board, it wasn't my turn anymore.
Yup, it is intended.
I guess I should have just queied up the card I wanted to play, but I thought I needed to make sure there was actually a board to clear, first.
I wish there was an option to turn off animations. At least for mobile.