The first 2 weeks of my hearthstone experience..

New Player Tavern
Nice dredge/necro guys, do note, wizbang is obviously great, but not available back then.
Please OP, quit the game.

I feel your pain and yes, there are instances at which the game is very VERY unfriendly for new players (like f.e. just before a rotation when you're missing the most cards for casual constructed) BUT there's no excuse ranting like this and using down-syndrom as a swear-word.
First time I've seen a Blue necro a thread ...
10/21/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Bobb
First time I've seen a Blue necro a thread ...

Iksar didn't necro the thread. It looks like he did because the post before it has 2017 in the date and his doesn't but his post is also from 2017 since October 22th 2018 isn't a thing yet.
So I guess all the people saying the new player experience sucked were right, or why would they add 25 more ranks and 22 free card packs? Awaiting the spin doctors.
10/22/2018 12:32 AMPosted by SugarPanda
So I guess all the people saying the new player experience sucked were right, or why would they add 25 more ranks and 22 free card packs? Awaiting the spin doctors.

If you're talking about the multiple times experienced players such as Zee, Ariel, Jonius, myself and others said that the new player experience was lacking and needed sorting out. Then yes, we were right.

Other players said that the NPE was broken to a point where starting to play the game was pointless. They were less right.
This game is not worth your time and if you think this is a good game... you are a casual.