Can't connect at all ("Closed - playful sprites")

Technical Support
Hi,

It all started two days ago with me being unable to find an opponent in Standard Mode while my friend using the same connection could find them easily (I was just searching for 20 minutes with no result). This happened regardless of the connection, I tried using 3G/Android with no success.

Now I can't login to HearthStone anymore, neither on Android/3G, Android/WiFi or PC/WiFi anymore. It says:
Closed - Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was linking up to the Blizzard service. Please wait a few minutes for them to disperse and try re-launching the game.

Yep, I did. No success.

Is it just me?

Thanks in advance.

And yep, I turned off firewall
I’m having the same issue. My connection is fine on every other app I use, but today Hearthstone’s just not having it. Tried rebooting etc, and checked for server or maintenance issues... seems maintenance is starting soon(ish) but therefore shouldn’t be affecting the game right now.

Frustrating eh?
Согласен что-то намудрили.
I can't get passed "playful spirits"! It's been like this for hours now!
same
Me too...

Why is this happening...?
How long will it last?
Why do i need to ask?
#poorservice
Omg dude i have had the same issue an hour go! Its still ongoing now. I play on my Android phone and it feels like uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work either.
Same here , im trying login but nothing happens. I think there is a server issue or a server repair happens ?
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/14760768/
in europe it will be Tuesday 17/10 , from 3Am to 7Am
Hey all,

If anyone sees the playful sprites message after todays maintenance see if resetting the password on your account helps. If not, please let us know.
Same issue, changed password no change
Thank you for the update. I did refresh your account on the servers. To be on the safe side I did refresh everyone one that has posted in this treads accounts too.

If the sprites error still comes up please do contact customer support for further assistance.
Here we go again..

2 nights in a row.. Hearthstone can't get rid of playful sprites.

There is no notification..
No info online...
No idea how long it will last.

What a joke...
its happening to me anyone help
Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. This thread has been locked. A more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion.

For the Playful Sprites, the following steps here can help. If it continues, include a DxDiag in a new thread. So the community can help with troubleshooting steps from there.
    1. Press Windows Key + R, type in DxDiag and press Enter.
    2. In the window, click Save All Information.
    3. Name the file and click Save.
    4. Please copy and paste the DxDiag information in-between the code blocks (</> button).
    It should look like this.