Tyrande and Khadgar

Community Discussion
I've heard that they will come this year again as a promotion, but the promotions so far this year have been restricted to certain countries and I really hope that when they make them available again EU players will be able to access them.

Also what do you think, how should players get Tyrande and Khadgar?
I agree that they need to find a way to make Tyrande available to all players. Regionally locking a character is one way to turn players AWAY from your game. It would be re-assuring to hear from a Blizz employee, seeing as the last time they commented on this was back in January.
Unfortunatelly they were available in 2017 promotions in local promotions:

Tyrande in Southeast Asia (February)
Khadgar in China (July)

Literally (I mean word by word) these heroes were available in this year as a part of promotions. BUT they were not available in EU region. I wish them comes to EU, but I have doubts how much Blizzard care about us in EU, or use equal treatment to customers.
09/21/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Tillael
Unfortunatelly they were available in 2017 promotions in local promotions:

Tyrande in Southeast Asia (February)
Khadgar in China (July)

Literally (I mean word by word) these heroes were available in this year as a part of promotions. BUT they were not available in EU region. I wish them comes to EU, but I have doubts how much Blizzard care about us in EU, or use equal treatment to customers.
Why do players in EU have so much inferiority complex wrap around them? I highly doubt Blizz care less about EU, but more to do with EU region not being one nation. Meaning different regulation and all that stuff. Twitch is Amazon's. So if Amazon/Twitch is not available in certain part of EU, I can see why they're having trouble giving the promotion reward to EU server as a whole.
Twitch Prime is available now in the whole EU, it seems Blizzard / Amazon just simply do not care to give a real first chance to obtain Tyrande in EU.
No alternative promotions like in Asia, nor Twitch Prime access to the hero. This is a problem, if a company care about equal treatment / discrimination issues. If care...
Guys do u know like date or something??
when they will come back??
If only we would know. Khadgar made a come back... in South Korea (Asia) in early October. So EU is not involved... again.
Why can't they just sell these skins again? I hate Anduin.
Question are they in game gold or in real money?

If I can buy the optional heroes in gold I would ( LOVE THAT! )

Are they avaiable for "in game" gold or just for other stuff?
They shouldn't become available again. It was a one off promotion and should stay that way. It's unfair to us who have both that scubs who only started this year could get them.

They would be less special. I donated to the WWF in 2016 for a "special promotion" to get Khadgar. It should stay special and only be a once off. Like Tyrande.

I use Khadgar but not Tyrande.
10/22/2017 11:21 AMPosted by MikeMason
They shouldn't become available again. It was a one off promotion and should stay that way. It's unfair to us who have both that scubs who only started this year could get them.

They would be less special. I donated to the WWF in 2016 for a "special promotion" to get Khadgar. It should stay special and only be a once off. Like Tyrande.

I use Khadgar but not Tyrande.

Discrimination based on homelands, and supporting this kind of discriminative policy deserve nothing else than a dislike.
No such thing as discrimination from my end. You do not need Khadgar. It grants the user no advantage.

Also you fool. Khadgar was available to everyone in April 2016, the US, Canada, Europe, Australia etc. I didn't have an iOS device but had a friend who did. I gave them £5 and got the hero. If you didn't have an iOS device or knew someone who had one. Then you shouldn't be living in your mothers basement. In fact some people even went into shops and bought Khadgar on the display iOS devices, then wiped them clean. That's the people who deserve it.

It's not my fault you missed out of the "special promotion" back in April 2016. Every time I look at Khadgar it reminds me of the time I donated £5 to the WWF back in April 2016, and it should stay that way.

You had your chance and you missed out. If you started after April 2016 then it's tough luck. I would have liked to have seen Jimi Hendrix live, but he died years before I was born.

Go cry somewhere else.
10/22/2017 02:05 PMPosted by MikeMason
No such thing as discrimination from my end. You do not need Khadgar. It grants the user no advantage.

Also you fool. Khadgar was available to everyone in April 2016, the US, Canada, Europe, Australia etc. I didn't have an iOS device but had a friend who did. I gave them £5 and got the hero. If you didn't have an iOS device or knew someone who had one. Then you shouldn't be living in your mothers basement. In fact some people even went into shops and bought Khadgar on the display iOS devices, then wiped them clean. That's the people who deserve it.

It's not my fault you missed out of the "special promotion" back in April 2016. Every time I look at Khadgar it reminds me of the time I donated £5 to the WWF back in April 2016, and it should stay that way.

You had your chance and you missed out. If you started after April 2016 then it's tough luck. I would have liked to have seen Jimi Hendrix live, but he died years before I was born.

Go cry somewhere else.

You're a !@#$ing idiot. Device specific promotions are as trashy as you and IOS. Android should have had something similar.

Sit down little kid, I'm sorry your parents didn't love you.
You guys can get khadgar on ebay. Tyrande is still limited though I think you might've been able to get her if you did the chinese promotion.. /:
Wow, I checked and China really had a Tyrande promotion with WeChat... thank to ignore EU again. :(
Seems like:
North-America: early access
Asia: special access
EU and other regions: "404 error - Page not found"