Best three classic Legendary to craft

Play Mode Discussion
1. Leeroy Jenkins - neutral Charge minion who can add significant burst damage to any deck. Arguably the best finisher in Hearthstone atm.
2. Bloodmage Thalnos - neutral minion who serves multiple uses for his spell damage buff as well as card draw Deathrattle for only 2 mana.
3. Ysera - big neutral minion who gives you 1 of 5 possible Dream cards at the end of your turn. The Dreams are, on average, stronger than the Death Knight cards dropped by the Lich King.

Honorable Mentions
Alexstrasza - big neutral minion that can swing games with it's unique Battlecry.
Edwin Van Cleef - basically fits into any Rogue deck with relative ease.
02/22/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Morthasa
Don't feed the necromancer

Seems someone else necro'd the thread, I didn't notice and replied, then they deleted their post making it look like it was me. Interesting.
Thalnos.
Leeroy Jenkins.

I suppose that those 2 guys can reach HoF.
the tird slot is hard.
Alextraza in my opinion has the greater potential.
Ysera never had the success she deserve becouse is to slow, but have the bigger value.
Malygos can generate an archtype all by himself(and it did often).
of course its leeroy
1. Bloodmage Thalnos
2. Leeroy Jenkins
3. Ysera
Bloodmage Thalnos, Sylvanas, Ragnaros the Firelord
09/16/2017 12:49 PMPosted by Seiya
Golden Millhouse Manastorm

I don't even know why the thread continue after the perfect answer of this dude.
What's the state of crafting as of 2019? I have few classic legendaries (Tirion Fordring is the best) and I am thinking I should open a few packs to open good legendaries before crafting what doesn''t open, and then moving to new sets.

What do you think of this?
01/19/2019 06:28 PMPosted by SoToSpeak
What's the state of crafting as of 2019? I have few classic legendaries (Tirion Fordring is the best) and I am thinking I should open a few packs to open good legendaries before crafting what doesn''t open, and then moving to new sets.

What do you think of this?

Leeroy

Malygos

Alexadra
Thalnos
Leeroy
Ysera

Edit oops classic leggos

Lich King until he rotates.
Zilliax
For pure value, Golden Whizzbang lets you play with HUNDREDS of golden cards, including legendaries.
Pure Value

King Krush

Leeroy

Grommash

Next Tier

Edwin Vancleef

Malygos

Trion

Tier 3

Thalnos

Alexstrasza

Archmage Antonidas