cocosasa wtf? why?

Play Mode Discussion
What kind of move is that?! Is it necessary??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uav4kE6F9cA

10 : 53
thug life
10/14/2017 07:05 PMPosted by SlashSarcasm
thug life

#respectwomen
that's some real life BM there, what a tool lol.
Disgusting little BM kid,true example of unhealthy sportmantship.So glad that he lost to Empanizado ! Bye wont be missed !
I sincerely hope he gets at least a short-term suspension from competitive play. Absolutely disgusting and unwarranted BM across all the games. BaiZe may not have played well in game 4 but she absolutely got rekt on RNG in game 1 and did not deserve such rude treatment.
I think it's fine that some of the players bring a little life to the game. Let's face it, as an "e-sport", there's not a ton of differentiation between a lot of the top players. Some names are familiar but every tournament has new, interchangeable faces. A little BM to bring some character to the players makes for a much more interesting game.
10/14/2017 08:25 PMPosted by VacheroN7
10/14/2017 07:05 PMPosted by SlashSarcasm
thug life

#respectwomen

I don't think it's a gender issue, does show that he's a d***, though. I remember seeing him interviewed not so long ago and he came across like a spoilt little boy. Screw him, he's out and good riddance.

Edit: and her 'cool stare' reaction was perfect.
10/14/2017 07:03 PMPosted by VacheroN7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uav4kE6F9cA

10 : 53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uav4kE6F9cA#t=10m53s
Well, i am really glad to see his eyes full with tears when he was losing at decider match VS Empanizado. Wonder does he even have any EQ, few hundred thousand of peoples watching live and he just BM in real life what a jerk.
I was hoping they're actual friends and he was just being playful with her but who knows. Guys can be jerks when wanting someones attention
He likes to taunt his opponents all the time. Even the commentators mentioned it.
10/14/2017 07:03 PMPosted by VacheroN7

It's not "necessary", but neither is all the outrage over his little wave.

Doesn't look like Bliz or the organizers is doing anything, so what he did wasn't against the rules. His opponent hasn't spoke out or anything either, so I think it's silly for all these people trying to white knight and feel offended for her (which I think is more degrading to females... how about we don't treat them like damsels in distress that need "saving"?)

And a comment from the reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/76ex4z/baize_vs_cocosasa_goodbye/

"Actually he said "Vel-Hi" which means 'Velen Hi'."
"Yeah it's a Korean hs meme, the casters really messed up by misinterpreting it. He was looking at Velen when he was waving not Baize. "

So there's even an explanation where he isn't a douche at all. I'm of the opinion that automatically assuming the worse out of other people is a very douche-y attitude/behavior.

10/14/2017 09:19 PMPosted by Hypereal
Disgusting little BM kid,true example of unhealthy sportmantship.So glad that he lost to Empanizado ! Bye wont be missed !

Am I the only one who read this like one of Donald Trump's tweets?
HS players in a nutshell

Korea meme with Velen = get hated by everyone for "BM".

Thats why I say "Thank You" everytime I win a match.
-apparent misunderstanding by the playerbase aside-

Maybe I'm just old school and used to folks razzing each other a bit during face-to-face matches, but doesn't the reaction to this little wave seem a bit.... Oversensitive?
10/15/2017 05:37 AMPosted by Wardrum

Maybe I'm just old school and used to folks razzing each other a bit during face-to-face matches, but doesn't the reaction to this little wave seem a bit.... Oversensitive?

Hearthstone is one of the best games to trigger oversensitive people
10/15/2017 05:37 AMPosted by Wardrum

I dunno, I come from a background where bm-ing isn't tolerated much and I like that, there's no need to be an !@#$ to people, especially in a high pressure situation. Me and my mates bm each other playing pool but that's friends messing about.
If it's a meme then ok, but I imagine he knows what waving suggests and he shouldn't have done it. If it was an accepted part of the tournament game then that would be different. I think he's a spoilt little kid from the last tournament I saw him in. I didn't want him punished, just hope he grows up.
who. gives. a. rats. !@#.

Seriously you people need to take a page out of Baizes book and stop giving a $%^-.
That's a pretty wild interpretation. Maybe he deserves it, I don't know, but not knowing either player here, I wouldn't be able to tell who he was waving to and, even if it was his opponent, I would not have been able to interpret it as bad manners.

Maybe you could interpret it as an attempt to distract his opponent?