Stuck on loading screen.

Technical Support
When I open up the game it goes straight to the normal loading screen, but yet it just stays there. It doesn't freeze, it simply just stays stuck on the loading screen. It isn't a computer issue. I have tried opening up the game on my phone and it does the same thing. I also tried opening it up on another computer and it done the same thing, but yet when other people log in on those same devices it works just fine. I am also able to open up other games on the blizzard app like Heroes of the Storm just fine, it's only Hearthstone.
Hi there Tylerajohn,

Would you mind if I logged in to this account to look at the problem? I do not need your login info, we change it so we can login, but I would like to get your permission first.

/Nathardrick
09/13/2017 07:17 PMPosted by Nathardrick
Hi there Tylerajohn,

Would you mind if I logged in to this account to look at the problem? I do not need your login info, we change it so we can login, but I would like to get your permission first.

/Nathardrick

I have no problem with that. You can go ahead and login.
Also having the same issue, you're welcome to use my account to troubleshoot.
Hi again tylerajohn,

Thanks for the swift reply. I went ahead and look at things and did an account reset. You should have a password change request in your email, could you give that a try and log in again? Let me know if things are fixed or if we need to try new things. :)

/Nathardrick
Hi Moscow,

I have done the same thing to your account. Can you reset your password from the email I sent then try again. Let me know if things are fixed or if we need to try new things. :)

/Nathardrick
09/13/2017 07:24 PMPosted by Nathardrick
Hi again tylerajohn,

Thanks for the swift reply. I went ahead and look at things and did an account reset. You should have a password change request in your email, could you give that a try and log in again? Let me know if things are fixed or if we need to try new things. :)

/Nathardrick

Thank you so much. Everything is working fine now.
Same here, can you confirm that the end user resetting password should resolve this issue? There appears to be a lot of post with similar issues.
I have the same issue like them but I am unable to load up Battle.net too...
Hi there CrazyPL,

I think your problem is not the same as theirs. They were getting stuck on the login for Hearthstone. The problem I saw on the account with their case is not the same for you. Could I ask you open a new thread and I will gladly assist you there.

In the new thread, can you post any info about your problem, what you have done so far, and any relevant errors you have seen.

/Nathardrick
Hi again,

Thanks for the quick reply Moscow. This problem seems to be a bit more than just a password reset. There is an error we are looking in to that may need a bit more than a password reset. One we can see when we look at an account, that is why I did full resets as I did for yall.

With that said, Any other users who are getting stuck on the loading screen where you see the Hearthstone card box, please post here and I can look at your account.

/Nathardrick
I already did reset my pw from the email you sent me. Logging back and still the problem isn't fixed
Hi Ranq,

Looking at your case again, I think it may be a different problem. Lets go ahead if the password reset did not work, try to disable background programs. If this fails, it may be best for you to open a support ticket to have us look deeper in to this.

/Nathardrick
Hello! Thanks for the quick fix! It's now resolved for my account!
I'm getting jealous that you guys already fixed yours while mines not :(
My game with get past the loading screen, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game an still won't get past this. Looking for help please, starting to have withdrawals.
Hi NiteOwl,

Account reset and email for password reset sent. Please do verify if this does or does not fix it for you. :)

/Nathardrick
Yeah, i have the same problem, stuck at the loading screen
Please help me as well, thank you.
Hi OtakuAce88 and Bonfire,

Both of you should have an email from me. Please do the password reset and let me know if things are good now. :)

/Nathardrick