Is the Forum more entertaining than the game ?

Play Mode Discussion
I really enjoy the game , but i find myself most of the time on the forum, is that normal XD ?
more*
09/28/2017 08:02 AMPosted by Herofreddy
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20758877074#post-1
LELz

I see i am not alone then XD .

09/28/2017 08:00 AMPosted by garyfromscot
more*

Thanks for the correction, typo.
It's like going to the biggest and best zoo ever, with no chance of getting poo flung at you. Well, literally not figuratively.
It's my way of dealing with ladder anxiety, play a few games, come to the forum and post a couple of things, get annoyed by some post, go back to ladder!
09/28/2017 08:35 AMPosted by Fealnort
LELz

more*

I'm out of internet as for now but i'll send u a friend request soon ... lol it's nice to group with alike ppl ... We can play ranked in "Forums Legend Rank" XD ...
09/28/2017 08:35 AMPosted by Fealnort
LELz

more*

No worries! Just adding to the banter ;)
09/28/2017 07:58 AMPosted by Fealnort
I really enjoy the game , but i find myself most of the time on the forum, is that normal XD ?
it's funny you mention this because i have been on here more then the game.
I felt the same way for the WoW forum...

The game isn't enjoyable at all. Miss the old WoW.
09/28/2017 09:05 AMPosted by megajeff
It's my way of dealing with ladder anxiety, play a few games, come to the forum and post a couple of things, get annoyed by some post, go back to ladder!
So I'm not the only person who does the exact same thing, then.
I enjoy brainstorming and analyzing the game so this is just another aspect of the game IMHO.

And yes it's "fun", to me.

Also you can learn a lot from the forums.
I come to the forums for free salt.
at this point I decided to come mostly to troll, and that's hella entertaining and surely therapeuthic ;)
09/28/2017 07:58 AMPosted by Fealnort

There is really nothing to do until next month, LOL. So, yes, you're quite normal.
I started coming here cuz I can't play Hearthstone at work. I was on reddit before that, but it's far too crowded over there. Dunno, I just like this community better.
09/28/2017 01:43 PMPosted by MightyOwl
I started coming here cuz I can't play Hearthstone at work. I was on reddit before that, but it's far too crowded over there. Dunno, I just like this community better.

Actually the same situation as mine, got some spare time at work sooo ..

I also like to post on hearthpwn.com for serious discussion, they have Admins to deal with the trolls while not being as crowded as reddit.

But i am having way more fun here compared to reddit / hearthpwn XD
09/28/2017 01:43 PMPosted by MightyOwl

Jesus ! EXACTLY same here . I'm at work at this moment ... My co worker peeks on my system sometimes to see what I'm doing ...