What legendary should I craft?

Community Discussion
Hi, I have a been playing hearthstone for a while now and have gotten a lot of legendaries anyway I have 1600 dust and I don’t know what legendary I craft. Any help or advice would be great! Here’s the legendaries I have:

-Deathwing
-Leeroy Jenkins
-Ragnaros Firelord
-Ragnaros Lightlord
-Kun the forgotten king
-Cenarius
-Cairne Bloodhoof
-Aya Blackpaw
-Krul the unshackled
-Uther (Death Knight)
-Deathwing - kind of risky but can be a good finisher to clean the board and get a 12/12

-Leeroy Jenkins - almost essential in some aggro decks as a cheap big damage rush, especially with buffs

-Ragnaros Firelord - wild only, does a ton of damage without taking damage but has no control what minion gets shot

-Ragnaros Lightlord - also an 8/8 but has to attack himself but also gives heals, very valuable

-Kun the forgotten king - pretty much 0 cost legendary, free big minion ans spam all the spells you got

-Cenarius - last chance to aggro token to victory or 2 taunt minions to save what might already be the worst time for your deck to comeback

-Cairne Bloodhoof - bad stats for cost but decent enough and sturdy from the extra life, wont be easy to remove in one go

-Aya Blackpaw - pretty good in any deck running the rest of their jade set for tempo, she exists just to spawn 2 golems and die.

-Krul the unshackled - there are good demons to play but not really enough to make a highlander deck with and then drop them all from hand, DK Warlock is better even if it is 10 mana

-Uther (Death Knight) - basically a free ashbringer and 20 health over time*. Exodia is fun to try but wont always be possible or needed.
Alexstraza if your playing mage much, safer craft.
Or one of new Dk, I have rexxar, jaina, those are pretty fun. I crafted thrall dk, very happy with him.
Or craft a few epics you might need.
@Petrico94,
Those are the legendaries he has already. Don't think you read correctly.

Anyway, what to craft depends on what classes and decks you play. It's hard to make recommendations without that information.
However, there are good neutral legendaries that can go into nearly any deck, like The Lich King, Elise the Trailblazer, and Bloodmage Thalnos.
where can I find Alexstraza?
04/24/2018 09:47 AMPosted by WildRage
where can I find Alexstraza?

In the Classic set. Make sure to click on 'crafting' to see the cards you don't have.
bloodmage thalnos is used in many decks at many stages of metagames
the lich king is a good card on the neutral side and for a class card tyrion is a great class card that was and will be used
would help to know your favorite class
purely depends on what deck u want to play or what classes are ur favourite
Toki......and the time of madness begins ;p
04/24/2018 11:38 PMPosted by igram
bloodmage thalnos is used in many decks at many stages of metagames
the lich king is a good card on the neutral side and for a class card tyrion is a great class card that was and will be used
would help to know your favorite class
aggro paladin and cube warlock
wildrage stop bumping a 8 months old+ thread....if had been the TS that would be different but your not the TS so plz dont do that

EDIT:wow to whoever downvoted me....look the TS post date(September 30 2017)
last post b4 Wildrage was October 1......WildRage Necroed this thread twice(Once on April 24 2018 and once on May 15)...well more of a bump the second time but still
05/15/2018 08:04 PMPosted by blood13666
wildrage stop bumping a 8 months old+ thread....if had been the TS that would be different but your not the TS so plz dont do that

Sorry, I'm new at this