Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
1 2 3 41 Next
Highly Rated
My understanding is that Tyrande was previously avaliable through subscribing to Twitch Prime for people residing in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Austria.

Then it became available to players with their Battle.net country of residence set to certain specific countries in the SEA region which required a purchase of a 40 card pack.

Why not make it available to the rest of us for a 40 card pack purchase.

I want to hero, i dont live in any of the above mentioned regions.

Why not make things fair. Im willing to pay for her. I understand i may not be the majority but why not make things fair....

Please can Blizzard respond.
Those kinds of promo skins usually involve third party contracts and Blizzard also likes to make those skins super exclusive. It's the same way with the Khadgar skin which i am sure just as many would like to have. One day it might become available but i wouldn't hold my breath.
Thanks Dallaen,

You're right, its just such a pity its this way. I was hoping blizzard would respond with confirmation that one day it may be possible to attain. I see now from many you tube videos that people could have acquired Tyrande if they lied about their location in the Twitch Prime Promotion. But surely lying cant be promoted by blizzard.

Please reply Blizz
Why would you even wnat ot play as a 2nd tier priestess, when you can play the BEST priest hero ever known in Azeroth?!
11/09/2017 12:57 PMPosted by Kortol
My understanding is that Tyrande was previously avaliable through subscribing to Twitch Prime for people residing in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Austria.

Then it became available to players with their Battle.net country of residence set to certain specific countries in the SEA region which required a purchase of a 40 card pack.

Why not make things fair. Im willing to pay for her. I understand i may not be the majority but why not make things fair....

Despite that promostion resulted a very bad marketing case, despite they essentially rewarded cheaters and indirectly promoted unfair behaviour, while punished fair players, it seems Blizzard sadly just ignore this issue, no matter what.
11/11/2017 05:41 AMPosted by AnduinWrynn
Why would you even wnat ot play as a 2nd tier priestess, when you can play the BEST priest hero ever known in Azeroth?!

Anduin sickens me, i love the class but stuck with this boy.
11/11/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Tillael
11/09/2017 12:57 PMPosted by Kortol

Despite that promostion resulted a very bad marketing case, despite they essentially rewarded cheaters and indirectly promoted unfair behaviour, while punished fair players, it seems Blizzard sadly just ignore this issue, no matter what.

Agreed, i want to keep this post positive but its really hard.

@Blizzard: Please respond with "the light of Elune"
We should have a Fireside Gathering for Tyranda unlock as well just like Nemsy
11/12/2017 11:14 AMPosted by SaltPepperDK
We should have a Fireside Gathering for Tyranda unlock as well just like Nemsy

Would be nice, yeah.
Or just put Tyrande into the shop, the hero has her own cardback similarly to other in-shop heroes.
Or just send her as a gift, providing a compensation to all those players, whom were excluded the previous promotions (or even everyone). Considering the unfair treatment of fair players, this would be still a whole year later access, but at least something.
Bring back Tyrande ,blizz:(
11/13/2017 10:23 PMPosted by Tillael
Or just put Tyrande into the shop, the hero has her own cardback similarly to other in-shop heroes.
Or just send her as a gift, providing a compensation to all those players, whom were excluded the previous promotions (or even everyone). Considering the unfair treatment of fair players, this would be still a whole year later access, but at least something.

Couldn't agree more !
11/14/2017 01:14 PMPosted by af0nso
11/13/2017 10:23 PMPosted by Tillael

Couldn't agree more !

Agree
Can't seem to get an answer on this: was this not brought up at blizzcon, or did they give a typical, evasive, non answer when someone asked?
11/15/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Bobafett345
Can't seem to get an answer on this: was this not brought up at blizzcon, or did they give a typical, evasive, non answer when someone asked?

Agree
11/15/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Bobafett345

Guess no one asked it, mainly because 90% of the people attending Blizzcon are Americans. Still would love to get an answer from Blizzard, even if it's a negative one :/
The only alternative is to ask the question en masse, at every Q&A, every official presence in the forums, and if you know/are a streamer, bring it up there.

Unfortunately, actiblizz tends to make open ended promises and then forget about them until they can't be ignored any more.

The issue with hero skins needs to be one.
Give me Tyrandeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what so damn hard, we want it we need it give it to us please!!!
+1 for Tyrande.

I would be more understanding of missing out if she had been available to everyone without doing anything shady to spoof location. I would have had to do this if I tried to get her at the time of her promotions. Sadly I wasn't playing much HS on both those occasions, but for the most part I have played a lot of HS since beta.