Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 41 Next
I hope you know we appreciate the constructive feedback to remain civil and also sharing what updates you can, Jesse
06/12/2018 08:56 AMPosted by m4ss3y
I hope you know we appreciate the constructive feedback to remain civil and also sharing what updates you can, Jesse

Agreed . I hope we'll see Tyrande soon and blizzard doesn't let us down . We wait for her so much
By all means, keep downvoting me. I still stand by this, that vague answers & responses are vague and do little to actually provide answers.
Never posted anything on the forums.

Nonetheless I follow these Tyrande's topics for over a year.

Just had to do my first post to say:

BLIZZARD, I CANT BELIEVE WE STILL DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE TO GET TYRANDE.

So what? Someone will have to pay a Reddit ad to make it available?

Why?
We need an update from Jesse.
I was originally happy to see a response. But I am now disappointed by the lack of a follow-up in this matter. How long will Blizzard allow this thread to remain on the front page of the forums? It has more posts than all other threads combined.
06/17/2018 11:24 AMPosted by CinnamonBoat
How long will Blizzard allow this thread to remain on the front page of the forums?

Correction: we're (the playerbase) by and large keeping this thread on the front page (with the odd bump here and there from jesse). We can't even get a sticky for this (despite numerous requests for it), even though it's been designated the unofficial official Tyrande thread (by the powers that be). Meanwhile the "Kobold & Catacomb - 3 packs update" from March still has a sticky.

Personally, I'd trade that one's sticky for this one, but that's just me.

06/16/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Sinister
We need an update from Jesse.

Honestly, the chair pulled out for Team 5 months ago on this thread is covered in so much dust it's hardly recognizable at this point. When a personal invite to come and clear up the "misconceptions" about what is really going on with bringing back Tyrande is met with silence on their part it's more than a little discouraging.

I'm still waiting to hear back from twitch/amazon, and looking forward to their response.
Still nothing? Guess I should come back after another few months to check and just to find another blue comment that "they are working on it".
(despite numerous requests for it)

Most of the numerous requests have been yours.

This was a (short lived) sticky at one point, to which no one paid attention to it there. Once I moved it back, it continued to have folks posting in it. So I will be leaving it here.

06/18/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Honestly, the chair pulled out for Team 5 months ago on this thread is covered in so much dust it's hardly recognizable at this point. When a personal invite to come and clear up the "misconceptions" about what is really going on with bringing back Tyrande is met with silence on their part it's more than a little discouraging.

There wasn't silence. It just wasn't what you wanted to hear. Not getting the answer you want is not the same as nothing being said.

When there is more to share, it will be. Currently, the updates given are what are available. I understand frustrations and I will continue to pull what I can.

All I can say is, things are in the works. There is no set date, so there isn't a time to be given. As soon as Team 5 has an announcement on these things, we will get messaging out to the community.

Thank you.
06/18/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

And?

Also, as you pointed out: most, but not all.

If we want to poll people on it, no one wants this to sink off the first page (especially since no other threads are allowed on the topic). Not having a sticky goes back to the issues I spoke of earlier. No one "ignored it," so I don't know what you're talking about there. Again, if we can keep the "Kobold & Catacomb - 3 packs update" from March long after it's lost relevance, why can't this topic have a sticky?

There wasn't silence.

I must have missed where someone from Team 5 came and clarified the "misconceptions" you have referred to. If you could quote those post(s), since I can't find them, I and others here would be grateful. Otherwise, that would constitute silence on their part.

It just wasn't what you wanted to hear. Not getting the answer you want is not the same as nothing being said.

Again, I must have missed where someone from Team 5 posted here clearing up those "misconceptions." You claimed there were "misconceptions" about what was going on behind the scenes regarding why Tyrande hasn't came back. Which was when I invited one or more members of Team 5 to come and clear up those "misconceptions." That was months ago, and nothing happened.

Sure, someone doesn't have to accept an invitiation. But by the same token claiming that people are operating under "misconceptions" without anyone from Team 5 coming here to clear those up essentially amounts to saying "you're wrong, but I won't say why." Which is similar to the what amounts to the current status of Tyrande coming back:

"There's really, really, really good reason(s) for why we aren't following through on our promise to bring back Tyrande (even when we gave a specific timeframe that has come and gone)...but we can't just tell our customers what any of those reason(s) are."
As someone else pointed out, it looks like someone, or a group of people is abusing the downvote feature here in an attempt to hide/bury certain posts.

This is going beyond feedback, as the number in each case is almost exactly what is required to hide/gray out a post.

This should be looked at, as people are abusing the vote feature to mess with this topic.
06/18/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Bobafett345
As someone else pointed out, it looks like someone, or a group of people is abusing the downvote feature here in an attempt to hide/bury certain posts.

This is going beyond feedback, as the number in each case is almost exactly what is required to hide/gray out a post.

This should be looked at, as people are abusing the vote feature to mess with this topic.

It is very odd because there wasn't anything offensive in your response. Sounds like someone/people want this topic to die.
06/18/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Bobafett345

And?

Also, as you pointed out: most, but not all.

If we want to poll people on it, no one wants this to sink off the first page (especially since no other threads are allowed on the topic). Not having a sticky goes back to the issues I spoke of earlier. No one "ignored it," so I don't know what you're talking about there. Again, if we can keep the "Kobold & Catacomb - 3 packs update" from March long after it's lost relevance, why can't this topic have a sticky?

There wasn't silence.

I must have missed where someone from Team 5 came and clarified the "misconceptions" you have referred to. If you could quote those post(s), since I can't find them, I and others here would be grateful. Otherwise, that would constitute silence on their part.

It just wasn't what you wanted to hear. Not getting the answer you want is not the same as nothing being said.

Again, I must have missed where someone from Team 5 posted here clearing up those "misconceptions." You claimed there were "misconceptions" about what was going on behind the scenes regarding why Tyrande hasn't came back. Which was when I invited one or more members of Team 5 to come and clear up those "misconceptions." That was months ago, and nothing happened.

Sure, someone doesn't have to accept an invitiation. But by the same token claiming that people are operating under "misconceptions" without anyone from Team 5 coming here to clear those up essentially amounts to saying "you're wrong, but I won't say why." Which is similar to the what amounts to the current status of Tyrande coming back:

"There's really, really, really good reason(s) for why we aren't following through on our promise to bring back Tyrande (even when we gave a specific timeframe that has come and gone)...but we can't just tell our customers what any of those reason(s) are."

Totally agree with you and I am very surprised to see that many dislikes you got there. As WarByte said someone wants this topic to die.
06/19/2018 09:10 AMPosted by WarByte
Sounds like someone/people want this topic to die.

The topic is not going to die and no one is attempting to help it do so (regardless of how many claims some may make). As mentioned by myself and others, if I see this thread fall off the front page, I tend to post in it myself to bring it back.

If a sticky thread makes anyone feel better about this, then I'll create one that points to this thread. I do not want to pin this one as, like I said, it tends to get missed.

So I'll leave the main thread where it is and add a (locked) sticky thread pointing players to it.
Meanwhile, the 16+ crowd is just patiently waiting to hear they can blow all their dust crafting a big priest deck to play Tyrande in wild soon.....
Why was my post deleted?
06/19/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
The topic is not going to die and no one is attempting to help it do so (regardless of how many claims some may make).

I'm pretty sure they (and myself) were referring to those who were abusing the downvote feature to attack the thread and its posters, including someone who made their very first forum post on this page.

Sure, if someone makes an unpopular post, it will get downvoted and buried. But a consistent pattern of 10 downvotes (the exact number needed to gray out a post)? That's someone (or a group of people) manipulating the system for a purpose. I watched it go on for a bit before saying something, but after whoever it was went after the first time poster it's obvious it's a blatant trolling attack designed to manipulate the topic.

It seems like those who couldn't make posts to negatively impact the discussion have resorted to abusing the downvote system instead. My point was, if it can be investigated, it should be, as these individuals are trolling the thread from the shadows.
Again, I made a post that said "The rest of us are waiting patiently to get Tyrande" and it was deleted within an hour.

That is suspicious.