Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18 41 Next
06/20/2018 09:35 AMPosted by nadnal
Again, I made a post that said "The rest of us are waiting patiently to get Tyrande" and it was deleted within an hour.

That is suspicious.

Because any feedback or information regarding tyrande is to be posted in this mega post. If you took the time to actually go through and read the blue responses, you would know this.
06/20/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Crow
06/20/2018 09:35 AMPosted by nadnal
Again, I made a post that said "The rest of us are waiting patiently to get Tyrande" and it was deleted within an hour.

That is suspicious.

Because any feedback or information regarding tyrande is to be posted in this mega post. If you took the time to actually go through and read the blue responses, you would know this.

Depends on if they were referring to a post made here, or if they made a new thread.

Mind clarifying, Nadnal?
While we are at it, i would love another chance to get Maiev. I was unable to get it when it was out do to a family emergency. Because if you bring back one skin, you have to bring others as well.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Depends on if they were referring to a post made here, or if they made a new thread.

Mind clarifying, Nadnal?

I made the post here, directly after Jesse's second to last blue post. I've been following this thread since day one and comments do get deleted/artificially downvoted.

As well as, I would like to say, many of the users here are hostile, as an example, Crow with their comment- "Because any feedback or information regarding tyrande is to be posted in this mega post. If you took the time to actually go through and read the blue responses, you would know this."_ which is pretty aggro considering they were incorrect in their assumption that I hadn't posted properly or had made myself aware of this threads context.

So everyone needs to keep that in mind when Jesse does comment on the general attitude here, Jesse is probably not swinging their authority around and is trying to do their job and quell the waters.

We all want Tyrande back and bad blood doesn't help.

Also, Wizdumb, I don't agree that "if you bring back one skin you need to bring back them all."-

There is clearly more desire for Tyrande to return and this thread is focused on that. As well as, I'm pretty sure you cans till buy Maiev in the shop.
She should be introduced in most of the globe (first time), if we would like to correct in term. Tyrande technically cannot return into the majority of countires, because she was never ever available in them.

US players could got it 20 months ago, while most EU players (and most regions) could not in this time-space continuum. Because no ban waves was implemented against cheaters, so practically very few EU players could have it. I wonder this is the "play nice" or the "play fair" part of the Blizzard's core value. Maybe both?

That was really "fair" to propagate patience in the EU forums, just to never introduce the hero skin in any legal way. On the other hand did no actions any player who violate to conditions, so actually reward the cheaters worldwide.

That was really "fair" that multiple Asian countries get a special promotions, while the rest of the world just left out. Equal treatment of players, and do not discriminate them seems to be nothing in business practise in this case.

That was really "fair" to promise the return of the skin in the Year of the Mammoth and did not do so. Consumert trust is hard work to earn, easy to throw by the way.

And that is really "nice" that the community still had no official answers why this could happen, and why Tyrande is still locked. But at least Tyrande could become the most disliked HS video in official social media as a "record" hit.
06/21/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Tillael
Tyrande technically cannot return into the majority of countires, because she was never ever available in them.

True. And that's why we are so concerned. Good communication with community and respectful treatment are really important. But I feel like a second-class man.
Hey nadnal,

I returned your post. Not sure why it was removed other than maybe seeming like it was something negative directed at a specific group with the "16+" part?

Not 100% sure, but I returned it and I'll keep an eye on posts being removed. Keep in mind that CS does help monitor the forums, so I'm not the only one doing things.

Bobafett345 - I'll keep an eye on the downvoting. If I see a post that appears to be targeted or specific comments getting blasted in a short amount of time, I'll check into it further. I "cleaned up" some of those from the last post there was concern over to make sure it isn't maliciously being grayed out.
06/21/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
Hey nadnal,

I returned your post. Not sure why it was removed other than maybe seeming like it was something negative directed at a specific group with the "16+" part?

Not 100% sure, but I returned it and I'll keep an eye on posts being removed. Keep in mind that CS does help monitor the forums, so I'm not the only one doing things.

Bobafett345 - I'll keep an eye on the downvoting. If I see a post that appears to be targeted or specific comments getting blasted in a short amount of time, I'll check into it further. I "cleaned up" some of those from the last post there was concern over to make sure it isn't maliciously being grayed out.

haha I meant it as 'the small group of us waiting patiently'
Priest is one of my favorite classes. I am patiently waiting for the opportunity to have Tyrande rereleased. It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow. Although, it would be nice to have it before 2020.

I wanted to show my support by expressing my interest in a potential rerelease for Tyrande Whisperwind.

Thank you Jesse for keeping us updated.
Sooooo... Any updates?
I know this thread is about tyrande but will khadgar be coming back as well?
+1 for bringing back Tyrande, love the skin but was unable to get her.
Just to update everyone- All we know about Tyrande is that she will be coming back at some point and that the people in charge are well aware of our wants.

Let's try to not muddle the waters asking about other skins, we know even less about those.
It really does surprise me how Blizzard doesn't just put up all these prior promo skins in the store for anyone to buy. I could understand not doing it right away upon their releases so the snowflakes can have their moment of feeling special, but after some time, make them purchasable.

People get the hero skins they want. Blizzard makes more money. Everyone wins.

I would be happy with buying Tyrande in the store. Also Nemsy, since I'm not able to participate in a fireside brawl (same as many others).
06/18/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Bobafett345
As someone else pointed out, it looks like someone, or a group of people is abusing the downvote feature here in an attempt to hide/bury certain posts.

Not to derail the main topic, but this is why downvoting shouldn't be a thing in forums. It only gets abused by sour people and trolls.
"sigh"
Well, another Khadgar promotion for Asia. Second time.

And still no Tyrande.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/8txurn/taiwan_khadgar_code_works_in_euna/
Just read that Asian regions can unlock Khadgar once more...
Not gonna flame anyone, I know how crazy days in the office can be and how there might even be people working on this, proposing it, just never getting a green light for it. It may be due to marketing, it may be due to other reasons. Whoever it is who’s working on bringing anything back at all, thank you!

I really hope to get Tyrande and Khadgar myself... some day...
Please do not leave out Germany, will you? ;)
Twitch Prime wasn’t available in Australia when Tyrande was released. Now that Twitch Prime is available in AUS wouldn’t it make sense to at least have the same promotion run again but for Australia and other countries that now have access to twitch prime. Also there really needs to be more hero skins in general, as much as I’d love to be able to purchase Khadgar, Tyrande and Maiev, I wouldn’t be so annoyed with missing out if there was a steady stream of new hero skins being released. Perhaps 1-2 each expansion, or maybe have set special events where a skin is released (e.g the current sands of time arena event could have been a great way to release Toki as a permanent skin, not that we need more mage skins at the moment) so we know that there are more on the way. The closest thing we have to a pattern of when to expect a new skin is once a year during the change of the year (maiev and now lunara), I’m sorry but that’s not enough, such a large and prosperous company such as blizzard can afford to create and release more than one hero skin a year.

I know it’s purely cosmetic and in the grand scheme of things they don’t affect anything. But in such a simple looking game any decorative changes to UI/visual affects, not to mention the simple joy of being able to customise your own experience more, is truly appreciated. So please Blizzard, re-release Tyrande, and make more new hero skins regularly available, there is such a wealth of characters you have to draw from.
06/25/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Rivini
Not to derail the main topic, but this is why downvoting shouldn't be a thing in forums. It only gets abused by sour people and trolls.

It works fine when people aren't abusing it (such as the pages we pointed out). Now that someone's making sure it isn't being messed with here, we can continue about our business.

06/25/2018 09:53 AMPosted by nadnal
Just to update everyone- All we know about Tyrande is that she will be coming back at some point and that the people in charge are well aware of our wants.

Let's try to not muddle the waters asking about other skins, we know even less about those.

No need to wonder- those were included in the "year of the mammoth" promise we keep referring to:

Will the past promotional heroes and card backs be available again?

We are looking for ways to give players another chance to get the promotional heroes and card backs. For example, Tyrande Whisperwind was not available worldwide, so we'd like to give another chance for players to get her again. So, we have a good news - we should be ready to bring some of them back in the Year of the Mammoth.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1165/qa-session-with-producer-yong-woo-about-the-past-present-and-future-of-hearthstone

Now you know why those of us who have brought up the "year of the mammoth" promise have been talking about it being such a disappointment they didn't keep it. It wasn't just about Tyrande, it was about everyone and everything else that was supposed to come back with her. Which they let slip buy with not so much as a single card back being made available again worldwide...