Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 41 Next
07/11/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
07/11/2018 09:32 AMPosted by nadnal
plz don't engage the troll thnk u

What nadnal said.

Please move this thread to play mode discussion Jesse. It has just as much a right to maximum visibility on the most frequented board as the auto-squelch discussion has. I'd argue MORE as we wre told by Yong Woo over a year ago feedback was expected during the YotM.

Fair is fair, let us make this topic just as visible as the auto-squelch discussion (or vice versa and make AS as invisible as this one)
11/12/2017 11:14 AMPosted by SaltPepperDK
We should have a Fireside Gathering for Tyranda unlock as well just like Nemsy

They should do rotating portraits. It would encourage visiting Fireside Gatherings. The place I went to, Mead Hall Games in Minneapolis, MN. Is a very cool place. I felt getting Nemzy was like a quest venturing out into the frozen tundra to a little card shop to battle the Tavern owners. It was a blast. I don’t have a reason to go out there now. This would definitely bring me back. I bought some items too while I was there. A couple drinks and some dice, where I otherwise wouldn’t have bothered. This helps support businesses who are hosting, and would bring new players in.

Rotating card backs and portraits for Fireside Gatherings would be amazing.
07/14/2018 02:34 AMPosted by StarSurfer
Rotating card backs and portraits for Fireside Gatherings would be amazing.

I agree on principle, but this is a double edged sword:

Firesides are great for larger, city areas with high population density and large populations...but not so great if you live in a more remote area with a lower population.

Multiply this by a lot if you are the only Hearthstone player in your country for hundreds (or more) miles.

People still don't have Nemsy, and if they spoof, they can get banned.

Adding more heroes to the mix only leave players outside more populous regions at more of a disadvantage.
Just checking in to remind everyone that, more than likely, there are plans to re-release Tyrande if and when Blizz decides to.

Our activity here is just an inconvenience that Jesse has been saddled with handling.

Be polite, be clear and be consistent; the player base wants Tyrande back and it wants her yesterday.
07/13/2018 11:21 PMPosted by PenultRule33
Please move this thread to play mode discussion Jesse.

The Common Topics and Threads post includes the link. As well, any post regarding the topic are directed here. While I understand the reasoning for your request, I would like to keep this in the same location it has existed in to avoid any confusion with the redirect efforts that have been made.
I don't agree with tying the skin to fireside gatherings. Not everyone can do those, including myself. I'm already greatly peeved about not being able to get Nemsy, and even more upset about Blizzard doing nothing to help out people like me.
07/16/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Rivini
I don't agree with tying the skin to fireside gatherings. Not everyone can do those, including myself. I'm already greatly peeved about not being able to get Nemsy, and even more upset about Blizzard doing nothing to help out people like me.

This is why the current thinking about tying rewards (especially hero skins) to firesides needs to be reworked...especially before adding any more exclusive rewards to them.
Maybe some news about Tyrande ?
So another new hero skin is coming (with his 80 USD paywall), but still no Tyrande (with or without any paywall). I cannot get why HS Team could only focus on publish new hero skins, but cannot solve old issues with a previous hero skin. Despite the promise to solve it by now.

Actually Priest still remain the only class without alternate hero skin option, while other classes already got 2 alternatives. The majority in the Globe has never ever got a chance to obtain any alternative to priest, because the method to get Tyrande was left out the high majority of players, so Tyrande in fact is still not an option to customize.
Dear Jesse, since it has been over 500 days from the initial release of her, can you share how much progress has been done on re-releasing her numerically? 10%? 90%?
Tyvm!
This thread is gaining more and more momentum.

You can tell by the frequency of childish troll comments.
07/16/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Rivini

Can you give detail into what help you refer to?

To obtain Nemsy, you do need to attend a Fireside Gathering. However, Fireside Gatherings can be hosted anywhere. And with the latest addition of "Unlisted Events", you can even set them up at home.

Not to derail from the main topic too much, but I'm interested in what "help getting it" you are looking for.
Can we please please please get another opportuniy to get Tyrande soon?

I missed the possibility to get her due to taking a break from Hearthstone and now i desperately wait since February 2017 to get her.

I really hate the Anduin portrait art and Tyrande was always one of my favourite characters.

I would even be willing to pay 50$ for her.
07/17/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Not to derail from the main topic too much, but I'm interested in what "help getting it" you are looking for.

I would imagine they might be one of the people who don't live in a major metropolitan area, could be the only Hearthstone player for hundreds (or more) miles or in some extreme cases the only one in their country (at least as far as they can tell).

In a situation where a person cannot get one person, let alone the requisite number for the tavern reqs, they are hard pressed to get enough people to make it happen once. To get it to happen twice in such circumstances would be quite difficult. I'm surprised that you're asking for more info on this, because I've come across quite a few of these posts here in the NA forums form people posting about it, even from people who took the time to comment about situations in their home country.

Also, some people don't own a multitude of Hearthstone capable devices, so getting a fireside for yourself isn't possible that way.

07/17/2018 02:47 AMPosted by Tillael
So another new hero skin is coming (with his 80 USD paywall), but still no Tyrande (with or without any paywall). I cannot get why HS Team could only focus on publish new hero skins, but cannot solve old issues with a previous hero skin. Despite the promise to solve it by now.

...or even talk about why they won't talk about the failure to keep that promise.
07/18/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Bobafett345

...or even talk about why they won't talk about the failure to keep that promise.

Agree, 100% give us the impression, that actually HS Team ignore the problem, ignore the customers, and just pray day by day that finally everyone forget the whole story (sorry, it will not happen). So they never mention Tyrande...
So Jesse can told us, that they will work on it. HS Team deliberately decided to engage the original promotion, exclude most players based on location, promise a quick solution in EU forums and did nothing, promised another chance and fail their promise, have never give any concrete information in this subject. After all let Jesse state another promise in their name, even without a date more or less sound empty words. A same promise again, and again...
HS Team look down so much the community in general, that they actually did not react the claims, did not explain the reasons behind previous decisions and failures, and never until now make a post by any of people actually responsible to this situation to state anything. Maybe Jesse can correct me, if he is allowed to provide any concrete information and do not just grind between the community and the ignorant HS Team. However I feel he even is not allowed to admit that he cannot provide any information. Customer relationship management of HS Team in action :(
Make sure you're all cross-posting this thread to various Reddit / Facebook / etcetera groups.

The more awareness we get, the more leverage we have.
From the collectors perspective this is one of the most frustrating situations in my life. I have all the skins except for her and the more I wait the more hopeless I get. With every expansion I am hoping for an info from Blizzard. Doesn't have to be the exact date but just one sentence IF this skins returns or not. I hope this thread will never die untill we'll get somewhere. Soon it will be 2 years...
07/18/2018 03:19 PMPosted by HAAAAX
Doesn't have to be the exact date but just one sentence IF this skins returns or not.

This has been answered multiple times. Yes. She is returning.
07/18/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
07/18/2018 03:19 PMPosted by HAAAAX
Doesn't have to be the exact date but just one sentence IF this skins returns or not.

This has been answered multiple times. Yes. She is returning.

The problem is that there is no exact date...sometime between now and the heat death of the universe is wide open at this point.

Sorry HAAAAX, you put your hand up for the wrong question.

:(