Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 26 27 28 41 Next
It will be almost two years tyrande has been announced. Still no specific time for Tyrande. Blizzard always says, We are working on it, team bla bla works for tyrande get back... I cant my favorite class with my favorite wow hero bacuse of I dont live in US,Germany, France...
It feels, i have no value for Blizzard. Beacuse I dont live those countries...
Thank you Blizzard for nothing after 2 years. It must be funny to play with our hopes.
I'm very new to Hearthstone (a few days max)!

I understand this is something a lot of players have been wanting for a very long time and it's quite the coveted hero.

With that said I'd very very much like to get my hands on her at some point, even if it's through a limited promotion. I live in Australia so even had I been playing at the time of the previous promotions I'd have sadly missed out.

I hope we can see another promotion of sorts for Tyrande in 2018, be it via fireside or in-game shop or something else.

Hopefully we'll get some news from Jesse soon, due to the new hero and everything. I personally come to this thread every few days in hopes of seeing some news and to see the feedback from other people
Hopefully we'll get some news from Jesse soon, due to the new hero and everything. I personally come to this thread every few days in hopes of seeing some news and to see the feedback from other people[/quote

[quote="207676706639"]Hopefully we'll get some news from Jesse soon, due to the new hero and everything. I personally come to this thread every few days in hopes of seeing some news and to see the feedback from other people
. What new hero?
09/23/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Shizo
[quote]Hopefully we'll get some news from Jesse soon, due to the new hero and everything. I personally come to this thread every few days in hopes of seeing some news and to see the feedback from other people[/quote

09/23/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Pathod
Hopefully we'll get some news from Jesse soon, due to the new hero and everything. I personally come to this thread every few days in hopes of seeing some news and to see the feedback from other people
. What new hero?
The Paladin one, Annoyotron thingy
I mean Khadgar came back! (not for everyone but still.) So there is hope :D
No news?
09/24/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Pathod
09/23/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Shizo
[quote]Hopefully we'll get some news from Jesse soon, due to the new hero and everything. I personally come to this thread every few days in hopes of seeing some news and to see the feedback from other people[/quote

.... What new hero?
The Paladin one, Annoyotron thingy

Seriously why not priest new hero wtf..
Come on Blizzard, say something, it's been way too long
There are rumors that the next expansion will be night elf themed so maybe they'll use this opportunity to hide Tyrande behind "Mega Bundle" type of promotion.
Unhappy 2nd anniversary of Tyrande !non!-release to every fellow players, who are promised but have been never given a single chance to have Tyrande!

"Great" job HS Team!
"We're looking at you..." -Tyrande.
Happy anniversary guys, hope you guys are too voting with your wallet in this situation. It appears it’s the only way they will listen.
Has it really been 2 years since we were told she would return?

It's starting to get a little irrational. Blizzard is letting this turn into a much bigger deal than it ever needed to be.