Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 27 28 29 41 Next
10/05/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Aggro
Happy anniversary guys, hope you guys are too voting with your wallet in this situation. It appears it’s the only way they will listen.

I only come here now to check this :) no money spent again until this happens. If they made a bad deal, they should have just said so and they cannot change it.

Why this game has so few heroes at all perplexes me, it would be less of a deal if i had at least some choices.
Hey guys first time here. Allow me to join the crowd with my “GIVE US TYRANDE!” sign. I’ve been playing Hearthstone for like a month now and priest has been my favorite class so far. However, although quite charming, Anduin just doesn’t cut it. I want to be able to play as Tyrande and am willing to pay for it like many others. I understand it was a Twitch Prime promo but back then (even if I played the game) we didn’t have TP in our territory and those who got it had to go through an arduous “gaming the game” process to get her. Anyways please bring her back for us. I feel like although I love my priest my gaming experience will never be complete without playing a priest as Tyrande.

Love & Peace!
A.
My biggest concern with this is that they might make the skin too expensive if they even return it. Jaraxxus was great and everything, but I really didn't want to pay 80$ for the skin. Bring Tyrande back through some promotion again or put her in the game shop for 10 bucks like every other hero. Can't Bliz see that everyone is frustrated from waiting for so long xd
10/06/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Pathod
My biggest concern with this is that they might make the skin too expensive if they even return it. Jaraxxus was great and everything, but I really didn't want to pay 80$ for the skin. Bring Tyrande back through some promotion again or put her in the game shop for 10 bucks like every other hero. Can't Bliz see that everyone is frustrated from waiting for so long xd

Exactly.
543 comments, how much longer does this need to go on for?
10/09/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Aggro

HOW LONG
CAN THIS
GO ON

Tyrande Chain Gang
10/09/2018 09:06 AMPosted by m4ss3y
10/09/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Aggro

HOW LONG
CAN THIS
GO ON

Tyrande Chain Gang

I get the feeling that they will make "Tyrande Chain Gang" a real card sooner than re-release the skin

I do not have this concern. I would pay for a similar bundle if Tyrande was the hero.
10/09/2018 06:20 PMPosted by graybox

I do not have this concern. I would pay for a similar bundle if Tyrande was the hero.

Don't give them any ideas. There are too many people outside the US and the countries that weren't in the first promotion who already get priced out whenever they have something too high on the price scale (check out any of the currency conversaion threads that talk about how actiblizz charges more to adjust for VAT and whatnot when places like steam actually don't make their customers in other countries take that hit) to see what I'm talking about.

Tyrande needs to not only be made accessible to ALLplayers WORLDWIDE, she needs to be released in such a manner that isn't priced out of reach.

At this point, when they finally do re-release her, they should give her away for free to the countries they left out the first time around as a show of goodwill.
10/09/2018 11:55 PMPosted by ChampionNova
ffs cant ANYTHING be exclusive anymore without poor babies CRRRRYYYYYING every damn time they missed out on stuff???

nothing is exclusive anymore with blizzTARD...its becoming all about the benjamin's.........

god damn millennials ruining games each and every year that passes' WAHH WAAAH WAAAH

smh

9 hours and counting. They don't even come here to ban posts anymore.
ffs cant ANYTHING be exclusive anymore without poor babies CRRRRYYYYYING every damn time they missed out on stuff???

nothing is exclusive anymore with blizzTARD...its becoming all about the benjamin's.........

god damn millennials ruining games each and every year that passes' WAHH WAAAH WAAAH

smh
I'm sure having the skin makes you feel special, but some of us don't mind other people being happy lol
10/09/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Bobafett345
10/09/2018 06:20 PMPosted by graybox

Don't give them any ideas. There are too many people outside the US and the countries that weren't in the first promotion who already get priced out whenever they have something too high on the price scale (check out any of the currency conversaion threads that talk about how actiblizz charges more to adjust for VAT and whatnot when places like steam actually don't make their customers in other countries take that hit) to see what I'm talking about.

Tyrande needs to not only be made accessible to ALLplayers WORLDWIDE, she needs to be released in such a manner that isn't priced out of reach.

At this point, when they finally do re-release her, they should give her away for free to the countries they left out the first time around as a show of goodwill.
I doubt they will make her free if they re-release her, 10$ or 20$ with a bundle is something I'm ok with.
10/10/2018 09:56 AMPosted by nadnal

They do delete posts and take action, just not against the downvote trolls or attack posts, despite:

03/22/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Being rude, trying to build a case around assumed comments and attacking the ideas/comments of others can lead to actions and your post being removed.

Please be respectful in your posts.

Thank you.

06/19/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
The topic is not going to die and no one is attempting to help it do so (regardless of how many claims some may make).

06/19/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Bobafett345
I'm pretty sure they (and myself) were referring to those who were abusing the downvote feature to attack the thread and its posters, including someone who made their very first forum post on this page.

06/21/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
I'll keep an eye on posts being removed. Keep in mind that CS does help monitor the forums, so I'm not the only one doing things.

Bobafett345 - I'll keep an eye on the downvoting. If I see a post that appears to be targeted or specific comments getting blasted in a short amount of time, I'll check into it further. I "cleaned up" some of those from the last post there was concern over to make sure it isn't maliciously being grayed out.

Read back a few pages, there are a number of people whose posts that did not violate CoC have mysteriously vanished wondering where their posts went. Abusing the report and other forum features is a violation of CoC, and for some reason nothing is being done about it, despite the promise that this thread was going to be watched over to prevent these actions from happening.

Missed what, It was not available at all for me.
Exclusives when handled well are fun for people, This was a small disaster.
This is blizzard telling me i cannot have something. If i had missed it. I would be sad, but i would be just asking for more characters. Which they suck at anyway, Should be getting more of them at least a regular thing.

And its something they seem intent to drag along behind there cart for years, with no ideas how to fix it.
No Real communication, No real solutions, just poor management and a poor deal it seems.
10/10/2018 09:56 AMPosted by nadnal

They do delete posts and take action, just not against the downvote trolls or attack posts, despite:

03/22/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Being rude, trying to build a case around assumed comments and attacking the ideas/comments of others can lead to actions and your post being removed.

Please be respectful in your posts.

Thank you.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

<span class="truncated">...</span>

06/21/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
I'll keep an eye on posts being removed. Keep in mind that CS does help monitor the forums, so I'm not the only one doing things.

Bobafett345 - I'll keep an eye on the downvoting. If I see a post that appears to be targeted or specific comments getting blasted in a short amount of time, I'll check into it further. I "cleaned up" some of those from the last post there was concern over to make sure it isn't maliciously being grayed out.

Read back a few pages, there are a number of people whose posts that did not violate CoC have mysteriously vanished wondering where their posts went. Abusing the report and other forum features is a violation of CoC, and for some reason nothing is being done about it, despite the promise that this thread was going to be watched over to prevent these actions from happening.

No I know, I posted a joke about artifact that got removed without notifying me, so I posted it again, and it was shadow deleted again.

I posted it a third time and followed up with "Is Blizzard being sneaky and removing my jab at them" and I then I got banned for a few days.

It's why I haven't been posting.
10/11/2018 10:27 AMPosted by nadnal
It's why I haven't been posting.

Which has the same effect as stifling the discussion.

Something they assured us wasn't going on, while promising to take action against those who were abusing the forum features.

Said it before here, and I'll say it again:

Call me old fashioned, but when someone makes a promise, they should be expected to follow through on it.

There were several posts that haven't violated CoC that were removed (looking back over a few pages) that don't fit the sticky on the front page. Given the shadow downvote and attack posts that haven't had any action done, one can surmise they have been taken down via an abuse of the report feature.

Which is a huge violation of CoC.

They can tell who is doing it, the question is, why are legitimate posters being targeted (when CoC isn't being violated), and those who have flagrantly violated CoC for months now have zero actions and basically given a free hand to harass the posters on this thread?