Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 28 29 30 41 Next
Also, I've tried to delete my previous comment 3 times out of fear of getting banned again for mentioning it.

I don't know why it's not deleting.
10/12/2018 09:36 AMPosted by nadnal
Also, I've tried to delete my previous comment 3 times out of fear of getting banned again for mentioning it.

Don't know if it helps, but I give all you guys up-votes since I found it weird that you have a lot of down-votes for saying something that 90% of people here agree with
10/14/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Pathod
10/12/2018 09:36 AMPosted by nadnal

Don't know if it helps, but I give all you guys up-votes since I found it weird that you have a lot of down-votes for saying something that 90% of people here agree with

It's the downvote trolls. See the blue posts I quoted on the last page for more information.
No more news?
My post about the pricing policy was deleted. It's not just about the unfair promotions and broken promises. HS is a very expensive game comparing to other TCG games, especially the 2013-2015 MTG games. Right after the Activision-Blizzard merger, HS became a money grabbing game which causes a lot of negative emotions in a ranked. I', sure that that's all because of the greedy Bobby Kotick. There is no other TCG in the world which requires to buy a 3 expansions each year for an AAA game price. But this is not the worst. You will never receive all the cards from the expansion even if you will buy a 300 packs (60 pack = solid AAA game like Red Dead Redemption 2, so count yourself). I know the value of money. And this is literally a robbery. Thousands of $ every year and you will never receive all the cards. A lot has been said on this forum on that topic. So my point is to vote with your wallets. How long shall we bear this? They only care about money.
Hi everyone.
Well said Sinister, well said….
Oh besides, no more news about Tyrande? So sad…
Take care guys.
10/18/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Sinister
My post about the pricing policy was deleted. It's not just about the unfair promotions and broken promises. HS is a very expensive game comparing to other TCG games, especially the 2013-2015 MTG games. Right after the Activision-Blizzard merger, HS became a money grabbing game which causes a lot of negative emotions in a ranked. I', sure that that's all because of the greedy Bobby Kotick. There is no other TCG in the world which requires to buy a 3 expansions each year for an AAA game price. But this is not the worst. You will never receive all the cards from the expansion even if you will buy a 300 packs (60 pack = solid AAA game like Red Dead Redemption 2, so count yourself). I know the value of money. And this is literally a robbery. Thousands of $ every year and you will never receive all the cards. A lot has been said on this forum on that topic. So my point is to vote with your wallets. How long shall we bear this? They only care about money.

Which, unfortunately is sad.

But it's the only language a company understands: the bottom line. More than two years is exemplary patience on an issue like this, and to have a hero that isn't even part of warcraft lore wind up as third hero as a pally alt when people in certain parts of the world never even had a chance to get Tyrande first time around is pretty tone deaf.

wow used to have an unsubscribe survey that gave players the option of telling the company why they were leaving, but hearthstone doesn't have that option (not being a sub based game). Seeing the number of people saying they are no longer buying product until this is resolved: don't just post that here, make sure to write to the customer service twitter, e-mail contact and team five people you know about on social media (as well as any streams you regularly view) telling them this is the reason you are no longer buying.

Before anyone accuses me of anything, I'm not calling for a boycott or anything like that, I'm simply telling people who have already made up their mind not to purchase based on this issue to make sure their voices are heard outside this thread...because it clearly has all the hallmarks of a "containment thread."
I'm not a fan of another skin being a limited time offer...
10/18/2018 09:45 AMPosted by HAAAAX

I guess we should be thankful they at least didn't lock out most of the rest of the world once again...
10/21/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Bobafett345
10/18/2018 09:45 AMPosted by HAAAAX

I guess we should be thankful they at least didn't lock out most of the rest of the world once again...

Mecha Jarlaxxus and Annoy-O has some rea$on$ to be available to everyone as a limited time offer.... "incentive".... hero skin or whatever.

I will have a sad bet, that HS Team somehow will pretend in Blizzcon that Tyrande is not a problem at all, or like last year "somehow" this question will not be raised at all. Despite the "Do NOthing" policy is the worst customer relationship management in most cases.
I could have bought the Annoy-o bubdle, just like mecha-jaraxxus, I want the packs, the free skin is a bonus, and kinda cool.....

EXCEPT ITS NOT - ITS A SLAP IN THE FACE!

Let us buy Tyrande again, a skin I actually want, or continue to lose money cause I'm not buying your other bundles, now or in the future, otherwise.
Hey Jesse, any news?

It's been a few weeks since our last blue post.
It's interesting how this post always stays on the front page. Really at this point in time, Team 5 has just three options:
1. Let thousands of people continue to express their concerns endlessly, showing plainly to anyone that browses Team 5's own forum that they don't respond to their fans
2. Knowingly stifle thousands of honest fans' opinions by deleting this thread so they don't look bad in front of their entire fanbase
3. Give the community what they want

It's going to be interesting to see which one they choose.

Poll if you haven't already voted: https://www.strawpoll.me/15630392
Blizzard please!
I don't know how you guys waited for 2 years, I started following this forum for a few months ago and I'm already losing my !@#$ lol

Good think Odd Paladin players got a new hero to be even more annoying, because obviously nobody cares about or is requesting to return Tyrande...
Just add her to the shop already
Blizzard, are you kidding us?
I agree. Even league of Legends dealt with similar things with exclusive skins, (like championship riven) and even they finally listened to the community and re-released the skin and other vault exclusives.

What really bugs me is I actually had the code for Tyrande, but got really sick. When I tried to apply the code at a later and healthier time, the code was then "invalid" or expired. I petitioned a GM and they couldn't really do anything.

Sometimes life gets in the way, and people deserve a second chance at getting all the favorite skins.
10/27/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Episode
Sometimes life gets in the way, and people deserve a second chance at getting all the favorite skins.

Especially those that never got a first chance because the supposedly "inclusive" company chose to intentionally discriminate against a majority of its playerbase by doing a promotion they knew would leave most of its global players high and dry.

But don't worry! "Some day" they will correct this mistake..."some day," being between now and the heat death of the universe...
There's also a way to meet the community half-way. For example, they make multiple versions of cards such as "deathwing" and "deathwing, dragonlord", so why not the same for avatars? just make another Tyrande skin but slightly different-- call it "Tyrande, whisperer of light" or whatever better name comes to mind. Then everyone is happy.

But if i'm being really honest, choosing avatars and customizes for arch types should be free. I mean, magic the gathering isn't even out of beta and they offer some kind of portrait/hero selection/customization option. Some options can be more simplified of course, while others more flashy.

With all the money heartstone makes and would make off these ideas.. I'm just scratching my head. I mean... how many people would want to switch their portrait to Sylvanas..... the amount of capitol gain for work required as got to be more then worth it for blizzard. Okay I feel like im wasting my time haha I'm going to bed.