Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 32 33 34 41 Next
11/29/2018 05:50 AMPosted by SpyroGuy
11/29/2018 04:17 AMPosted by KnightLight
I hope Blizzard will release a statement saying "Thank you for ur patience, we are looking into adding a special 10$ christmas pack bundle including tyrande to the shop". Christmas seems like the perfect time. Blizzard would regain all respect if they did this bundle, and gave the money away to charity.

I wholeheartedly second that.
Let's dew it.
Just dew it.
I think a few people mentioned something similar a few pages back, I have to reply just to agree again. Heck if they made it a charity I'd give some extra money, I'd feel good about helping someone and I'd be getting myself a present, so it's a win-win situation
Any update on this Tyrande situation, Jesse?
12/04/2018 10:16 AMPosted by m4ss3y

Its too much to hope for :P

I can only wonder why it is such a difficult thing to work out, And that they have done nothing to really resolve it in anyway.

If every class had a few characters minimum, I can imagine it would be a lot less of a issue. But really its a choice of nothing for far to many people.

What sucks is that so many country's just never got the chance to get it.
I just plowed throught all the 33 pages and I feel conflicted in this matter.

I was one of the people who lived in the wrong country and missed Tyrande simply for living in Sweden. (now amazon prime is avalable here... which makes it even worse)
Moreover, I have now waited far to long with the promise that she will come... sometime in the near future...?

Just to give some context to my text below:
The first blizzard game I played was warcraft 3 and I have played blizzard games ever since. World of warcraft (from bc to a couple of months ago, as i quit wow for good), starcraft (1 and 2), overwatch, HoTs, hearthstone, diablo (2 and 3).

It might be a small matter for some ("its just a skin").
However, I feel like time and time again that there has been a disconect between US the consumers and blizzard these recent years.

I dont know how much longer I want to support blizzard as my spare time has gone down immensly (with my family growing).
Ofcourse I love my family and cherish the time with them, but nothing beats a friday night playing games with some pizza while going down a nostalgia trip.

For recent times this feeling has faded.
I simply cannot use my spare time for a gaming company which just says, eventually it will be resolved (this has been said over a year now).
I know that there obviously are legal boundries with contracts and the like, stopping blizzard from resolving this.

However, i feel fed up using my spare time on things I often enjoy, turning into frustrating walls.

-The most recent hero is now for shaman, while there is already the murloc hero avalable.

-The one before that was for warlock, which was mecha jerraxus, even if warlock already had nemsy? (which can be obtained still)

-Mage got medivh as a option in the shop for those that could not get kadgar.
(and medivh is just a click away and 10 EUR to obtain)

-hunter has alleria (shop item)

-druid has the forest horse (which everyone could obtain by playing)

-warrior has the dwarf king (shop item)(yes, i am awful with names)

-rogue has maiev (play certain time)

-paladin has the belf and arthas. (belf for wow time and arthas I cannot even remember right now)

(I might have missed one or two hero skins)

Now to the point that grinds my gears the most. if the tyrande issue is so hard to resolve (which I can understand), why is there atleast not a second option for a priest hero?
While everyone that was unable to get her for country restrictions, waits for her to re-realease it would atleast be nice to give us a option for a priest hero?

The other classes has atleast 1 hero obtainable by everyone around the globe. (atleast by some timed exclusive)

blizz, please fix. ;)

I dont want my comment to be taken in a negative or agressive manner.
All information was written as I saw was inportant to understand my main argument and subjective take on this issue.

Have a nice day.
Hey ScouteN, I don't think yr comment was negative or aggressive at all, and in fact, kind of right on the money.

Sure, we all are here because we want the Tyrande skin, but more than that, we're all desperate for Blizzard to show us that they care. at. all. about us as customers.

Because honestly, I think everyone here feels like Blizzard is saying "We're going to do as we please and you're going to like it. We're the company, you're the customer. We are in charge."

And that's just an ethically poor position for a company to take. Not too mention, it will eventually change the player base once enough people get fed up with being dismissed and the expectation that we're grateful for any token gesture.

It's just, so many of us are fed up with new Blizzard and are really sad that the new Blizzard just pretends to care and does literally nothing that doesn't optimize their profits.

New Blizzard would sell their Grandmother for pocket change, it seems.
Thank you Nadnal for that reply.
You have a great insight on the matter.

After the Tyrande debacle started I took my first real break from hearthstone. (lasted about 6 months)
Not much later i stopped playing starcraft and diablo as well.
with the rocky start for azerite/dungeon chests etc in Bfa i was done there too.

The reason why im bringing this up again is so that blizzard might understand that their actions have consequences. For them it might just be numbers on a profit screen. Sadly, it hurts their whole company image which was high regarded not so long ago.

After all the dissapointments so far, if they dont step up their game I will stop playing blizzard games for good. (after 12 years of entertainment...)

1. My question now is to Jesse Hill, after these months in silence, can you give us some insight on how much you have progressed in this topic of bringing Tyrande back?
2. Is this still a hot topic for you, or has it fallen between the chairs?

I do not request any dates, as I know that giving away confidential information might not be possible.
However, I would appriciate some responce that shows that you and/or your team still is commited to this.
Moreover know what corresponding actions are being made. (if any is even being made as of now).

Thank you!
Christmas is coming soon so we can hope for at least some news, even knowing the skin will (100%) be available at some point would make it much easier to stop spamming this thread, I know they said they plan on returning it, but it just feels like lying at this point
12/07/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Pathod
even knowing the skin will (100%) be available at some point would make it much easier to stop spamming this thread

No it won't. It was already said that she is coming back, that they just didn't have a date to provide yet. People just want it now and are mad they have to wait so they come in here and try and hurl insults. Then when they get downvoted they claim they are being attacked. Mindblowing that it could just be that others don't agree with them or the approach they are taking.
maybe blizzard and twitch are waiting for twitch prime to be available in every single country. So that they can do the promotion a second time for everyone. Since twitch owns the rights to the skin! Thats just my opinion :)
12/07/2018 12:15 PMPosted by KnightLight
Since twitch owns the rights to the skin!

They've never gone out and said this.

In fact, they've never said exactly what the reason was for the hold up, or why they couldn't say they couldn't say what the reason was.

This topic has come up quite a bit, and I gave a summary of it a page or two back.

12/04/2018 10:16 AMPosted by m4ss3y

While we're at it, I'd love an update on why the attack posts and downvote manipulators aren't being dealt with as promised...
12/07/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Bobafett345
While we're at it, I'd love an update on why the attack posts and downvote manipulators aren't being dealt with as promised...

06/21/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
Bobafett345 - I'll keep an eye on the downvoting.

You keep saying people are making promises. That word has yet to be used. He said he would keep an eye on it. Just because you try and say someone said something doesn't make it true. As was explained with the Yong Woo comment where he never makes a promise. You just don't like the answer being given. Do you honestly think acting the way you are will result in anything positive? Stop twisting words.

No one is manipulating anything either. No one is going in and changing votes around. Just people clicking down vote. There is obviously a group who just doesn't agree with you, regardless of thinking you speak for everyone. Just like pointing out a differing opinion isn't an attack. You claim to want to discuss the matter but "manipulate" answers given and claim you are being attacked when others don't agree.

Chill out man.
The whole quotes, in case anyone is interested:

03/22/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Being rude, trying to build a case around assumed comments and attacking the ideas/comments of others can lead to actions and your post being removed.

Please be respectful in your posts.

Thank you.

06/19/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
The topic is not going to die and no one is attempting to help it do so (regardless of how many claims some may make).

06/19/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Bobafett345
I'm pretty sure they (and myself) were referring to those who were abusing the downvote feature to attack the thread and its posters, including someone who made their very first forum post on this page.

06/21/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
I'll keep an eye on posts being removed. Keep in mind that CS does help monitor the forums, so I'm not the only one doing things.

Bobafett345 - I'll keep an eye on the downvoting. If I see a post that appears to be targeted or specific comments getting blasted in a short amount of time, I'll check into it further. I "cleaned up" some of those from the last post there was concern over to make sure it isn't maliciously being grayed out.

Someone says they are going to do something, they are giving their word, which is the same as giving a promise. Which is what we're all here about.

"The North Remembers."
I hope they wil give her or atleast another priest portrait as free one during next standard year like maeiv and lunara.

or maybe for Christmas/new year type of bundle, even if its not tyrande i hope next skin is for priest as they got no alternative at all(and i hate anduin)
Here is a crazy concept for you. The downvotes you are getting are just people not agreeing with you or don’t like what you are saying and not anything malicious. Can’t take action against something that isn’t happening.

It is okay to want something, but stop thinking you are leading a movement and speak for everyone else.

Another crazy thought. Respect goes both ways. For someone who twists comments, misinterprets things said to further their personal thoughts and attempts to claim things said only can mean what they want them to, you sure are fast to try and call out others.
12/08/2018 08:06 AMPosted by kilian
I hope they wil give her or atleast another priest portrait as free one during next standard year like maeiv and lunara.

or maybe for Christmas/new year type of bundle, even if its not tyrande i hope next skin is for priest as they got no alternative at all(and i hate anduin)

That would be nice, as priest is the only one conspicuously without a alternate hero skin.

As for the attack posts, and downvote manipulators...I guess we just report, ignore and move on. It's clear we're on our own here (and have been for some time), in spite of everything we were told on this thread, and the coc on the forums.
12/06/2018 04:20 AMPosted by ScouteN
Thank you Nadnal for that reply.
You have a great insight on the matter.

After the Tyrande debacle started I took my first real break from hearthstone. (lasted about 6 months)
Not much later i stopped playing starcraft and diablo as well.
with the rocky start for azerite/dungeon chests etc in Bfa i was done there too.

The reason why im bringing this up again is so that blizzard might understand that their actions have consequences. For them it might just be numbers on a profit screen. Sadly, it hurts their whole company image which was high regarded not so long ago.

After all the dissapointments so far, if they dont step up their game I will stop playing blizzard games for good. (after 12 years of entertainment...)

1. My question now is to Jesse Hill, after these months in silence, can you give us some insight on how much you have progressed in this topic of bringing Tyrande back?
2. Is this still a hot topic for you, or has it fallen between the chairs?

I do not request any dates, as I know that giving away confidential information might not be possible.
However, I would appriciate some responce that shows that you and/or your team still is commited to this.
Moreover know what corresponding actions are being made. (if any is even being made as of now).

Thank you!

Another month has passed away, so I think Jesse is really ordered to silence and avoid this thread. I would appreciate any answer or feedback, which shows some respect and care to the community, but that time probably over in this new Blizzard's new era.
Maybe they should make promotional heroes like Mecha Jaraxxus, the recent King Rastakhan and even Tyrande a purchasable hero in the Hero section of the in Shop after a Rotation? Currently, there's only 3 Heroes in the Shop and it has been that way since the beginning. I don't mind paying for the Heroes.

Just an idea. What are your opinions on it?
12/12/2018 06:22 PMPosted by JagBone
Maybe they should make promotional heroes like Mecha Jaraxxus, the recent King Rastakhan and even Tyrande a purchasable hero in the Hero section of the in Shop after a Rotation? Currently, there's only 3 Heroes in the Shop and it has been that way since the beginning. I don't mind paying for the Heroes.

Its an idea, I think they should just do more heroes in packs. Or as craft-able.
Rather than as promos at all, With promos just being a alternate art if they must be done.
This means they do not have issues like this pop up, where they seem to have no fix at all. And no plans where they should have had at least been thinking ahead to what the alternatives are for other country.

I wonder if the heroes for sale have not done well, For me i think none of them have been particularly desirable over other characters.
So poor choices for me.
12/12/2018 06:22 PMPosted by JagBone

I think it is good.
Theyre still exclusive like blizzard want for good while atleast. and once their sets go away theyre purchasable and other can get them.
Tyrande needs it most as Several countries never had chance to get her while evryone basicly could get the others if they really wanted.