Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 33 34 35 41 Next
Adding my voice here too, lost my chance of getting an alternative priest hero, I will even pay to have the chance of removing Anduin from my sight!

Will gladly enjoy any news on this topic!
Jesse did post this while replying in a thread about Nemsy (6 days ago):

"Also, there are plans to make Tyrande available again. We just do not have the time or that method available to share yet."

I mean it's nothing new, but at least Blizzard is sticking to this story lol
Ok so Khadgar just returned for a limited time, I actually have some hope now, thanks Bliz :D

https://playhearthstone.com/ja-jp/blog/22819073/blizzard
12/17/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Pathod
Ok so Khadgar just returned for a limited time, I actually have some hope now, thanks Bliz :D

https://playhearthstone.com/ja-jp/blog/22819073/blizzard

Article states that Khadgar is limited for Japan only. For some reason Japan is special, because it's second time Khadgar made available especially for Japan, but no one else.
Therefore there is no reason to thank blizzard, unless you live in Japan.
According to this post, everyone will be able to claim Khadgar in January 2019

https://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/general-discussion/227887-khadgar-will-be-returning-as-a-special-promotion
12/19/2018 04:58 AMPosted by HAAAAX

https://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/general-discussion/227887-khadgar-will-be-returning-as-a-special-promotion

Original article(https://playhearthstone.com/ja-jp/blog/22819073/blizzard) does not contain information about it. I'm afraid there could be mistake in translation.
12/19/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Riha
12/19/2018 04:58 AMPosted by HAAAAX

Original article(https://playhearthstone.com/ja-jp/blog/22819073/blizzard) does not contain information about it. I'm afraid there could be mistake in translation.
Some guy said the translation is pretty much on point anyway, so from what I understand your location has to be in Japan and you can buy stuff for any server, then in January it will be sent to all servers you bought stuff for.
12/19/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Pathod
12/19/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Riha

Some guy said the translation is pretty much on point anyway, so from what I understand your location has to be in Japan and you can buy stuff for any server, then in January it will be sent to all servers you bought stuff for.

Location or Сountry of residence? Location can be easily changed but not country of residence
12/19/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Riha
12/19/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Pathod
...Some guy said the translation is pretty much on point anyway, so from what I understand your location has to be in Japan and you can buy stuff for any server, then in January it will be sent to all servers you bought stuff for.

Location or Сountry of residence? Location can be easily changed but not country of residence
Yeah that's a good point, I'm not sure I'm just guessing like everyone else.
Free Tyrande!
I'm probably missing something important posted in this topic, but call me lazy for not wanting to read through 30+ pages of posts.....

Anyway, I'm one of those people who missed out on the Tyrande promo (didn't have Twitch Prime), and have also been curios about the whole speculation on if she would be made available again.

I was wondering if anyone has suggested just making her a purchasable hero in the shop? It seems like she could easily be added along with Magni, Alleria, and Medivh, especially since she came with a special card back like they did when she was given away.

I don't see why it couldn't happen like this. I imagine it would just be an instant cash grab for Blizzard as well given her popularity. Heck, I'm one of those free to play players who has never bought anything in game, but I'd be throwing money at Blizzard for her in a heartbeat. Who wouldn't be willing to do that for a gorgeous hero like Tyrande?
My new year resolution in 2019 is to add Tyrande to my collection lol. I think im speaking for everyone else here too!
I image that the we would have gotten it by now if Yong Woo didn't leave Blizzard. That is probably what the big hold is. Yong was the one that promised it and had the plans. Stuff happens so... hopefully whoever took over the helm can honor what was promised sometime soon.
12/20/2018 06:48 AMPosted by jokool
I was wondering if anyone has suggested just making her a purchasable hero in the shop? It seems like she could easily be added along with Magni, Alleria, and Medivh, especially since she came with a special card back like they did when she was given away.

A lot of people have.

Some have even expressed a willingness to pay more than the standard price for her, though that is not the mainline opinion.

Some believe that she should be given for free to the playerbase that does not have her, and those that do should be compensated in a fair manner for all the nonsense around this issue.

Whatever the route is, everyone who wants her back seems to agree:

A) She needs to made available to everyone, everywhere.

B) It needs to be long enough that everyone can take advantage of the promotion (some missed it due to deployment windows, etc)

C) team 5 needs to avoid doing these kind of limited run never coming back for ages promotions going forward.
It's not christmas just yet, so there's still hope for a surprise. Right?

Edit : Well, darn.
Literally any news would be nice
Merry Tyrandeless Christmas for all!
Onward to a Tyrandeless New Year!
I also want to thank Blizzard for not bothering to discount the purchasable alternate heroes even for friggin' Christmas. :D
No idea where it went, but I made a post talking about where jesse was warning people against people about location spoofing for hero skins.

Apparently, the downvote trolls and attack posters have graduated to abusing the report feature...which is a violation of coc.

It would be nice if the various abuses by these individuals were addressed as we were promised, rather than posts that actually weren't violating coc and are actually contributing to the thread. Because the longer this goes on, the more it looks like the goal is to stifle discussion (as we were also assured wasn't going on). Beginning to wonder who these individuals actually are...and how they can always manage to conjure just enough downvotes (10, sometimes double that...which shows there is clearly something way out of the ordinary for this thread going on) to bury any post they want buried.

And yet, it gets completely ignored. On the other hand, many of our posts, which don't violate coc, vanish. To quote the bard:

"Something is rotten in Denmark."
12/26/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Bobafett345
No idea where it went, but I made a post talking about where jesse was warning people against people about location spoofing for hero skins.

Apparently, the downvote trolls and attack posters have graduated to abusing the report feature...which is a violation of coc.

It would be nice if the various abuses by these individuals were addressed as we were promised, rather than posts that actually weren't violating coc and are actually contributing to the thread. Because the longer this goes on, the more it looks like the goal is to stifle discussion (as we were also assured wasn't going on). Beginning to wonder who these individuals actually are...and how they can always manage to conjure just enough downvotes (10, sometimes double that...which shows there is clearly something way out of the ordinary for this thread going on) to bury any post they want buried.

And yet, it gets completely ignored. On the other hand, many of our posts, which don't violate coc, vanish. To quote the bard:

"Something is rotten in Denmark."
They probably removed it so someone will admit to spoofing for an easy ban :P