Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 36 37 38 41 Next
I still just remain baffled how exclusionary some key events were....were told enmass by fans/customers not being too happy about it...and instead of making real amends, they do it again but try to keep it such announcements quiet. As evident of the Khadgar promotion exclusively for Taiwan last year (if I recall)

To which we've seen nothing since about from this company about making these world-wide available.

Yes yes, "they're working on it" I tire of this as the only buffer they can offer when the company seemingly can & has the power to release these DIGITAL items. We've gotten zero official response from Blizzard, they ignore when people bring it up to them on social media. Its mind-#@#&-ingly boggling
01/19/2019 01:27 PMPosted by NikkiWhat
I still just remain baffled how exclusionary some key events were....were told enmass by fans/customers not being too happy about it...and instead of making real amends, they do it again but try to keep it such announcements quiet. As evident of the Khadgar promotion exclusively for Taiwan last year (if I recall)

That one was barely a month ago, and we found out about it by someone posting the links from the page here. Of course, all questions about it got met with radio silence...and at one point I even made a post warning people that jesse had warned about location spooking for nemsy. Only to have it mysteriously vanish (when that was the only thing in the post, and it didn't violate coc). Talk about shady.

To which we've seen nothing since about from this company about making these world-wide available.

Especially considering the "year of the mammoth promise" included card backs that are 100% exlcusive to actiblizz. These are ones they could have released at any point, "flip of a switch," but have chosen not to. It's not like they're limited on what they can release or anything.

Yes yes, "they're working on it" I tire of this as the only buffer they can offer when the company seemingly can & has the power to release these DIGITAL items. We've gotten zero official response from Blizzard, they ignore when people bring it up to them on social media.

Exactly. And this point has been brought up multiple times throughout this thread: print media and re-prints cost money. Digital items, especially those that already have the work done for them require zero work to re-release. The company simply decides to release them and it's done. It's not like we're talking remasters (like with wc3, or similar older titles). There is zero reason at this point for team 5 to continue sticking to their global player base at this point.

Case in point: the recent survey that seemed to indicate that e-sports for hearthstone was going to get a suckerpunch the way that HoTS did. Most of those questions were framed in such a way to ask the playerbase if they would keep playing if esports for hearthstone were gone.

For those not in the know: they announced at blizzcon 2018 that HoTS esports would be back next year "even bigger, with more money!" and dropped them with little fanfare not long after blizzcon was over. What's the connection with hearthstone? The survey seemed to be asking those kinds of questions about this game.

Funny, how they didn't mention the big elephant in the room: the longest unkept promise from the hearthstone devs to date...bringing back Tyrande!
I don't want to go a step further as everything has been told in the past FULL 36 pages. There is literally no point to clarify this over and over again.

Now is your choice, Blizzard.

It is interesting that Team 5 themselves allow this post stick to the top, while they have done nothing for years. How ironic.
nope, you get anoy o tron.
01/20/2019 03:43 PMPosted by hkq
It is interesting that Team 5 themselves allow this post stick to the top, while they have done nothing for years. How ironic.

Actually, that's 100% us, and has been for some time now. They won't allow this to be stickied...except for a brief run that quickly got shunted into a list of other issues. If not for our efforts, this thread would fall off the front page and into the abyss. The only thing that team five is getting credit for...

...is longest radio silence, and having a public stance that runs counter to this exclusionary promotions they run that leave out most of their playerbase. Either through leaving out most countries...or through pricing it so far out that the exchange rate (that they actually change it to make it MORE expensive for other countries, unlike places like Steam) that people have to choose between their necessities and buying hearthstone.

Said it before, and I'll say it again, to go with a slightly tweaked Orwell quote:

"All hearthstone players are equal. Some are more equal than others."
01/22/2019 03:00 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Actually, that's 100% us, and has been for some time now. They won't allow this to be stickied...

I remember Jesse once mentioned that they will make this thread stick to the top regularly. But if what you said is the truth then I am genuinely disappointed.

Every time I see someone uses Tyrande (and Khadgar) it reminds me about this thread and all the efforts we have put into this eternal conflict. It hurts me a lot.
I don't know why I expected some news, but I just have to check this thread occasionally lol, also thanks for re-releasing Khadgar exclusively in Japan Blizzard, real smooth, there weren't even any news about it last month unless you go to the Japanese site, but I'm not surprised since way more people besides me would probably also express their disappointment...
Unfortunately for me I totally missed out on the special events here in the US. I really hope they do bring it back or let us pay for the hero, but at this rate I have my doubts.
I just don't want my hope to die.
01/22/2019 03:51 PMPosted by VossTheRam
I really hope they do bring it back or let us pay for the hero

I hope so too. If they were permanent additions to the store at least they wouldn't go away again.

There has got to be some seriously massive red tape somewhere. There is so much money being left on the table in hero sales
I had twitch prime at the time but didn't receive the skin so idk would like tyrande or another priest hero
01/22/2019 12:47 PMPosted by hkq
01/22/2019 03:00 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Actually, that's 100% us, and has been for some time now. They won't allow this to be stickied...

I remember Jesse once mentioned that they will make this thread stick to the top regularly. But if what you said is the truth then I am genuinely disappointed.

Every time I see someone uses Tyrande (and Khadgar) it reminds me about this thread and all the efforts we have put into this eternal conflict. It hurts me a lot.

There's little reason this thread shouldn't be stickied. At the very least to put the community poll on display for an unbiased community view.
to be honest its very lame that such simple things like just a hero portrait takes so much time for blizzard. its simply another picture for a hero, in case tyrande is tied up with some amazon contract just make another hero in the store.

even more lame thing that when blizzard actually make new heroes....they are far from impressive lately...i dont think i ever was disappointed that much when i saw Annoy o tron in the game. KIng rastahan was not any cool either.....like there are sooo many intresting and amazing heroes in warcraft universe and they choose these.....
01/27/2019 05:48 AMPosted by sharla
to be honest its very lame that such simple things like just a hero portrait takes so much time for blizzard. its simply another picture for a hero, in case tyrande is tied up with some amazon contract just make another hero in the store.

even more lame thing that when blizzard actually make new heroes....they are far from impressive lately...i dont think i ever was disappointed that much when i saw Annoy o tron in the game. KIng rastahan was not any cool either.....like there are sooo many intresting and amazing heroes in warcraft universe and they choose these.....

I agree. The new heroes released are just not as good as the old ones, I'd be far more impressed if they do Yrel instead of Sir Annoy-o.

Patience is what we need. Perhaps we are now at the darkest final moments, just before Tyrande arrives in the tavern once more.

Who knows?
It's actually time to accept Blizzard just doesn't care.

It's currently the Lunar Festival in WoW, and ofcourse Hearthstone has it's own "Lunar Festival" Bundle, 30 Packs etc... Lunar Festival, where it's all about how great Elune is. Tyrande is the closest person to Elune in the entire Warcraft universe, you could almost say that she is the voice of Elune. So the fact that she isn't in the festival bundle is the final nail in the coffin for me. RIP the dream.
01/29/2019 05:59 PMPosted by Uff

It's currently the Lunar Festival in WoW, and ofcourse Hearthstone has it's own "Lunar Festival" Bundle, 30 Packs etc... Lunar Festival, where it's all about how great Elune is. Tyrande is the closest person to Elune in the entire Warcraft universe, you could almost say that she is the voice of Elune. So the fact that she isn't in the festival bundle is the final nail in the coffin for me. RIP the dream.

So true. Feel you bro
01/29/2019 05:59 PMPosted by Uff

Agreed. I check this thread most days to see if there's been any update. Think it's time to accept Blizzard really does not care about communicating with their users, even on topics that span multiple years still asking about the same thing.

Maybe it's time to jump ship from HS to a company that cares and communicates with its player base outside of the weeks leading up to an expansion :(
at least release some other cool priest hero, anduin is so lame
although tyrande is one of my favorite heroes