Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 37 38 39 41 Next
Tyrande being awesome is one thing, but the other thing here is there are people who don't enjoy playing with Anduin. Actually that's probably the most common reason people want Tyrande. At least give us something else.
05/22/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
Please make sure to read through the entire post thread before posting.

I see some misinformation being mentioned that is leading to other posts that are only considering the incorrect comments when posting.

01/22/2019 03:00 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Actually, that's 100% us, and has been for some time now. They won't allow this to be stickied...except for a brief run that quickly got shunted into a list of other issues.

Posted by Jesse Hill
You will also notice that I, myself, have commented on this thread at times to keep it on the front page. Just so the conversations being had can be seen by any looking into the matter.

01/22/2019 12:47 PMPosted by hkq
I remember Jesse once mentioned that they will make this thread stick to the top regularly. But if what you said is the truth then I am genuinely disappointed.

06/18/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
This was a (short lived) sticky at one point, to which no one paid attention to it there. Once I moved it back, it continued to have folks posting in it. So I will be leaving it here.
05/22/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
Please make sure to read through the entire post thread before posting.

I see some misinformation being mentioned that is leading to other posts that are only considering the incorrect comments when posting.

01/22/2019 03:00 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Actually, that's 100% us, and has been for some time now. They won't allow this to be stickied...except for a brief run that quickly got shunted into a list of other issues.

[quote]Posted by Jesse Hill
You will also notice that I, myself, have commented on this thread at times to keep it on the front page. Just so the conversations being had can be seen by any looking into the matter.

I remember Jesse once mentioned that they will make this thread stick to the top regularly. But if what you said is the truth then I am genuinely disappointed.

This was a (short lived) sticky at one point, to which no one paid attention to it there. Once I moved it back, it continued to have folks posting in it. So I will be leaving it here.

Thanks for pointing this out, my apologies.

As of February 5th 2019, there are 741 posts across 38 pages in this 453 days old thread. Make sure that everyone had read through ALL complaints before you post your own! Have fun!

If you get what I mean.
Maybe with spring expansion we are gonna have preorder with tyranda? Thats my last hope
This length of time is unfortunate :[
02/05/2019 06:45 PMPosted by Invoker
Maybe with spring expansion we are gonna have preorder with tyranda? Thats my last hope

That was my hope for for about a year before every expansion.
Why bother with the Jaina censorship who knows what will happen to Tyrande. Baby steps people.
I don´t think Tyrande should be available again. That would make her less special.
I can understand that people want an alternate hero. But it should be a different hero. I like the concept of exclusive things like cardbacks.

[quote]Posted by Jesse Hill

Thanks for pointing this out, my apologies.

As of February 5th 2019, there are 741 posts across 38 pages in this 453 days old thread. Make sure that everyone had read through ALL complaints before you post your own! Have fun!

If you get what I mean.

Look at the dates on those posts. Everything I said was 100% accurate, and you left out the one where I discussed the whole "ignoring" the sticky and the fact that they left an obsolete one up there for long after the promotion was over. No to mention the fact that jesse hasn't commented on this thread for some time (or kept his promise to deal with attack posts, downvote manipulators, etc).

So, as I pointed out

02/07/2019 12:11 AMPosted by BillDoor

I don´t think Tyrande should be available again. That would make her less special.
I can understand that people want an alternate hero. But it should be a different hero. I like the concept of exclusive things like cardbacks.

The whole thread is about "Tyrande WILL return". It's literally been said in that topic by the CM.
02/07/2019 04:26 AMPosted by Sinister

The whole thread is about "Tyrande WILL return". It's literally been said in that topic by the CM.

That doesn´t change my opinion. Considering how most people here ask for it, it should be.. uuh.. never ^.^
keep the faith guys. I know in my heart that each day brings us closer to Tyrande. I know its easy to doubt that, but we must not lose hope!

There are currently 38 pages in this forum. I hope that team 5 takes into consideration the other posters. Tyrande shouldn’t be shelved away because BillDoor feels that Tyrande would be less special if the hero portrait were to be released. Tyrande was not available globally.

Thank you Jesse for pushing this forum to the top page of the Community Discussion page, so that it stays relevant.
07/05/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Jesse Hill

What is the Hearthstone’s team stance on adding more or bringing back past Heroes?

We want to keep adding more cosmetic Heroes to the game. Along with card backs, they give players more visual options on how they want to play. We’re also hoping to bring back some of the ones we’ve featured in the past to give a wider audience a chance to get them. We’ve always got something in the works, but for various reasons it does take time to get them out into the game. Meanwhile we’re hard at work ensuring more valiant (and diverse) Heroes can join you on your Hearthstone adventures!

The above quote is from a tavern talk from July 5th.

Since then, we have had Mecha-Jaraxxus, Sir Annoy-O and King Rastakhan as what I would consider more diverse heroes. Unlocking the Mark of Hakkar cardback was an innovative way to obtain and connect for me with other players. It does seem that Blizzard is making progress on eventually being able to release Tyrande Whisperwind as hero portrait with the release of previous valiant and diverse heroes and new cardbacks like the Hakkar one.

Right now, I am constrained to play as Anduin for the priest class. It would be nice if the warrior and priest classes had the option to play more than one gender. This forum should also be about inclusion instead of exclusivity. People should have enough self-respect to let other people experience playing with Tyrande in the future by not advocating to restrict it from being released.

Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20765447383#detail

Well, if by special you mean "not given to everybody as an option" and giving her to mostly America and Asia then yeah, she is quite special. A reminder of a special promotion where this community didn't have an equal opportunity of acquiring a good (not)provided.
02/07/2019 06:38 AMPosted by BillDoor
That doesn´t change my opinion.

Oh, I understand your point. You are supporting the unfair promotions and " equality" doesn't mean anything to you. Well, that's your right to think that way, I suppose.
Guys I think I decrypted the secret behind all of this. With this very Patch and what they did to Jaina, Tyrande will come back with a full-body-mech suit, otherwise our little PG minds would melt as soon as we see the Tyrande artwork and we would have to boycott Blizzard for being sexist. Because we, the Community of BLIZZARD as a whole, we are not like 90% adults who can endure this profanity, no. We are all freshly-graduated social justice students, who get suicidal upon seeing this BLATANT sexism. This ist why Tyrande can't come back /s
02/07/2019 03:41 PMPosted by Sinister
02/07/2019 06:38 AMPosted by BillDoor
That doesn´t change my opinion.

Oh, I understand your point. You are supporting the unfair promotions and " equality" doesn't mean anything to you. Well, that's your right to think that way, I suppose.

Yes, i support the distribution of limited goods. Unlimited=Inflation.
What i don´t support is the entitlement of many players, who throw a hissy fit
because their super mean parents won´t buy them the newest Iphone. Some posts here give me a headache.