Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 Next
02/07/2019 07:22 PMPosted by BillDoor
02/07/2019 03:41 PMPosted by Sinister
Oh, I understand your point. You are supporting the unfair promotions and " equality" doesn't mean anything to you. Well, that's your right to think that way, I suppose.

Yes, i support the distribution of limited goods. Unlimited=Inflation.
What i don´t support is the entitlement of many players, who throw a hissy fit
because their super mean parents won´t buy them the newest Iphone. Some posts here give me a headache.

I think the biggest argument for why Tyrande should return is because the promotion felt exclusive for specific regions while most of Europe was not able to get their hands on the skin. The hearthstone staff even encouraged you not to do any loophole work to aquire the skin because they promised the skin would return to those that felt cheated.

Even if some comments might be "cringy" in this thread, Jesse has confirmed Tyrande will come back. If he keeps the promise however, thats a whole different story.
02/08/2019 01:00 AMPosted by Bregott

Yes, i support the distribution of limited goods. Unlimited=Inflation.
What i don´t support is the entitlement of many players, who throw a hissy fit
because their super mean parents won´t buy them the newest Iphone. Some posts here give me a headache.

I think the biggest argument for why Tyrande should return is because the promotion felt exclusive for specific regions while most of Europe was not able to get their hands on the skin. The hearthstone staff even encouraged you not to do any loophole work to aquire the skin because they promised the skin would return to those that felt cheated.

And people still ignore that fact and are pushing the agenda of "spoiled kids getting everything they want". Elitists like to focus only on one aspect of the problem which is that X won't be as exclusive and OG as it was. I don't think that we are the people that should grow up in that situation.
Yes, i support the distribution of limited goods.

You are missing the whole point.
Just read the Bregott's message above if you can't understand that the original promotion wasn't fair. Thinking in that way sounds like a racism to me, Hitler too thought that there is a "second grade" race. Don't be like that and don't support that.
NIN
"Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no" Tyrande
The other big problem is the message the team 5 seems to push (intentionally or unintentionally) is that there is somehow a cap on what they can realease in a given year.

While that may be true for expansions, because there are a finaite number of development resources that can go into producing and releasing an expansion...

...nothing stops them from releasing stuff they've already done the work on. Nothing. Keep in mind that this isn't a physical print medium, where physical print runs cost money, and the printers have contractual obligations to run everyone's goods, not just the card company's (if hearthstone was a physical game for example). In that case, reprints would be expensive.

But for digital goods, especially those that actiblizz has 100% control over? Nothing stops them from releasing those on the "off months." Not. One. Thing.

The "always something going on" is just another excuse, because there will always be releases, always be the "one more thing" that will prevent them from keeping that promise that they made years ago. It's the procrastinator's excuse, and one they've leaned on for far too long.

It's time they made good on their promises, and at least started bringing back the items they have 100% control over.

It would at least be a show of good faith they actually intend on making good on Tyrande, rather than just a "pie in the sky" kind of promise.
02/08/2019 06:14 AMPosted by Sinister
Yes, i support the distribution of limited goods.

You are missing the whole point.
Just read the Bregott's message above if you can't understand that the original promotion wasn't fair. Thinking in that way sounds like a racism to me, Hitler too thought that there is a "second grade" race. Don't be like that and don't support that.

So your argument is Hitler? Sorry this conversation is pointless
Tyrande back?
02/08/2019 01:09 PMPosted by Bobafett345
It's time they made good on their promises, and at least started bringing back the items they have 100% control over.

It would at least be a show of good faith they actually intend on making good on Tyrande, rather than just a "pie in the sky" kind of promise.

I gave up on them, HS Team has already lost good faith. Ben Brode, and many of the original team left with him. Including those, who cared about the community and did any promise. Jesse is ordered to silence here, this is quite obvious by now (no blue comment in the past half year).
Activision and/or Greed is infested this game. Promotions after promotions every months to buy packs with discounts and milk the community. Tyrande is in a locked vault, and the new Blizzard era just cannot care about discrimination issues. "Play nice, play fair" in a dustbin. I would be happy, if I am mistaken.
Hello Guys !!
does this topic reach the desire target ??
I'm asking because we (me and other guys) are posting here for have Jaina Back after been censored for accomplish strictly china censor standard but Blizzard seems to me that ignore this forum instead to consider (no reply no life from their side). please tell me that I'm wrong.

I never expected to fight because Blizzard change my main charactrer skin for censorship.
02/08/2019 11:47 PMPosted by Siggy12
Hello Guys !!
does this topic reach the desire target ??
I'm asking because we (me and other guys) are posting here for have Jaina Back after been censored for accomplish strictly china censor standard but Blizzard seems to me that ignore this forum instead to consider (no reply no life from their side). please tell me that I'm wrong.
I never expected to fight because Blizzard change my main charactrer skin for censorship.

Our soldiers still fight. However, you can see that there is no answer or repl by any blizz guy since previous year.
Our warriors of elunas light are brave and stuff but it feels like it aint gonna change a thing
Divine grace that has fulfilled every single one of us is just slowly fading away man.
02/08/2019 01:34 PMPosted by BillDoor
So your argument is Hitler? Sorry this conversation is pointless

Surely it's pointless because you don't want to make it different. Or you just don't want to see it. You pulls it out of context. If you are quoting only the Hitler part, of everything that have been said here, that's your personal problem.

I'm not sure if it will work, because it has been said here literally three times only on that page, but still...

Twitch Prime was only available for customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Austria. Do you see now that it wasn't fair? Do you still think that you are better then a proud citizens of Czech Republic, Estonia, Egypt or maybe Norway? I can't believe that we are still arguing, just ask yourself why. Because at least the devs understands it. The fact that they didn't do anything except posting the "it will be released soon for everyone" message is another question. That will be on their conscience.
Where is Tyrande?!?!?! BLIZ!!!!!
I honestly would play this game more if I could pay for Tyrande to be my new priest.
Layoffs have hit Activision/Blizzard. In the list of people who have been let go, almost all Community Manager positions are now without a job. This includes Jesse Hill, who was the Hearthstone Community Manager.

Jesse has done a lot in their tenure here, and I know that there are many who are frustrated with the lack of answers and communication recently, but obviously there are other things going on.

I personally wish Jesse the best of luck in the future and hope that everyone else who just lost their jobs land on their feet quickly.
02/12/2019 03:20 PMPosted by StevenSensei
Layoffs have hit Activision/Blizzard. In the list of people who have been let go, almost all Community Manager positions are now without a job. This includes Jesse Hill, who was the Hearthstone Community Manager.

Jesse has done a lot in their tenure here, and I know that there are many who are frustrated with the lack of answers and communication recently, but obviously there are other things going on.

I personally wish Jesse the best of luck in the future and hope that everyone else who just lost their jobs land on their feet quickly.

Guess we will have to keep bringing up this post and bumping it as a community so the next blues look into it. Heck, there might even be a response. I also wish those who were laied off the best. Activision is literally scum, but we all already knew that.
The next blues...that's hopeful...they literally just fired ALL of the blue people. All of the community managers for all games are gone. They are focusing on development and will increase development size...but all community engagement and e-sports are gone or taking a hugely diminished role.
02/12/2019 05:54 PMPosted by StevenSensei
The next blues...that's hopeful...they literally just fired ALL of the blue people. All of the community managers for all games are gone. They are focusing on development and will increase development size...but all community engagement and e-sports are gone or taking a hugely diminished role.

Should have seen the writing on the wall with that survey they put out not too long ago.

Hopefully, they actually bring Tyrande back with this "increased development size"

...whatever that means.