Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 39 40 41 Next
I want to thank Jesse for all the support for this thread. I really appreciate your participation in this. I hope you'll quickly find a new place with good environment. Thank you once again and good luck on your future journeys.
I have been lurking on this thread for quite some time, keeping an eye on things to see if Tyrande would ever return... but today I finally logged in and replied for the first time ever because something so ridiculous caught my eye:

Some moderator (possibly the bot?) deleted an entire page worth of comments on this thread. For what reason? They weren't out of line. They weren't offensive. They were commenting on the sad fact that this thread and probably this whole forum now has no representation or way to have our voices heard.

That is not moderation, that is oppression. GG blizz in pissing every single last fan off to the point that EVERYONE hates you.
02/22/2019 02:54 PMPosted by Motorbreath
GG blizz in pissing every single last fan off to the point that EVERYONE hates you.

And devs wonder what can bring players back. How naïve and pathetic.

That is not moderation, that is oppression.

A desperate yet futile attempt.
Some moderator (possibly the bot?) deleted an entire page worth of comments on this thread.

Makes sense, I was wondering if looking at this thread via mobile and pc shows different amounts of pages, because I can remember that this page had 40 pages and it was already like 10+ posts on 40 and now theres only 3. (4 with this).

But I don't think a bot would randomly delete an entire page worth of posts days/weeks after they got posted. They had to be manually removed.
There's been what, four new heroes released since this thread started? I'm not so optimistic they're going to bring her back. :(
Maybe the team should work on getting some extra heroes at this point, If people had a selection to choose from. Probably a whole lot less grumpy about missing one.

But i think its valuable to keep posting here :) at least then maybe someone at blizz wont make the same mistakes again.
Since they have not even made her available in other country's that missed out.
Something that should have come soon After.
I cannot help but wonder if that is now since they have left it so long, that it would just be another PR issue they would need to deal with.